Khaled Masha'al "We reject today...and will reject in the future"

Daniyel

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2014
LA
New tweet from Khaled Masha'al in a speech from Qatar!
The speech is not available in video yet. - Once its up I'll post it. -

Hamas leader rejects ceasefire efforts - Israel News, Ynetnews
Mashaal: Israel must end 'siege' for humanitarian cease-fire in Gaza | JPost | Israel News
Hamas rejects Gaza truce despite Turkey's fresh bid - DIPLOMACY
BBC News - Hamas says Gaza blockade must end before ceasefire

This is how ladies and gentlemen Hamas manipulation system works.
With the Palestinian Health Department reporting of 695 Dead Palestinians (including Hamas)
The Hamas affiliates reporting about 'retaliation' and how desperate they are, and claiming they beat the IDF soldiers in Gaza (32 fatalities)...

I don't think they won IDF, despite the inspiring words spread in the Arab news how desperate they are, and strong at once, Hamas Leader Masha'al coming with new demands, completely irresponsible for the death of civilians - Hamas will disarm only once Israel 'end' the occupation/blockade AND demilitarize itself.
The only demand for ending the rockets on the Israeli civilians is release of another 400 prisoners of Hamas in Israel..how about just asking for more airstrikes louder?
The message is obvious, Hamas have no idea how to get out of the situation.
IDF spokesmen say Israel will increase the intensity of the operation in Gaza.
Foreign Minister Lieberman call Israel to assassinate Masha'al in Qatar, Hamas reporting Masha'al is not leaving Qatar anytime soon.
:lol:

Peace,
Danny.

Mossad might get to Qatar, hehe.
Now its a perfect time to do so, last time the Jordanian King saved his ass, (i think it was planned) and now the entire Arab world blame Hamas..perfect time for preventing global warming..

New tweet from Khaled Masha'al in a speech from Qatar!
The speech is not available in video yet. - Once its up I'll post it. -

Hamas leader rejects ceasefire efforts - Israel News, Ynetnews
Mashaal: Israel must end 'siege' for humanitarian cease-fire in Gaza | JPost | Israel News
Hamas rejects Gaza truce despite Turkey's fresh bid - DIPLOMACY
BBC News - Hamas says Gaza blockade must end before ceasefire

This is how ladies and gentlemen Hamas manipulation system works.
With the Palestinian Health Department reporting of 695 Dead Palestinians (including Hamas)
The Hamas affiliates reporting about 'retaliation' and how desperate they are, and claiming they beat the IDF soldiers in Gaza (32 fatalities)...

I don't think they won IDF, despite the inspiring words spread in the Arab news how desperate they are, and strong at once, Hamas Leader Masha'al coming with new demands, completely irresponsible for the death of civilians - Hamas will disarm only once Israel 'end' the occupation/blockade AND demilitarize itself.
The only demand for ending the rockets on the Israeli civilians is release of another 400 prisoners of Hamas in Israel..how about just asking for more airstrikes louder?
The message is obvious, Hamas have no idea how to get out of the situation.
IDF spokesmen say Israel will increase the intensity of the operation in Gaza.
Foreign Minister Lieberman call Israel to assassinate Masha'al in Qatar, Hamas reporting Masha'al is not leaving Qatar anytime soon.
:lol:

Peace,
Danny.
Easy for him to say, hiding in his five star hotel somewhere in a Muslim country, with his hands out to receive more blood money for other Palestinians to sacrifice themselves trying to kill and commit terror!

Last edited:
I heard the rant of Meshaal on cable this afternoon-----it was the highlight of my day----
I could not stop laughing------he ranted on and on about his VICTORY -----and his glorious
righteousness and made one demand after the other --------the translator had trouble not
giggling

Mash'al is a vampire who craves Palestinian blood.

Each uninvoled man and woman and child they use as human shields is a fair game, pawn to his propaganda.

May both he and Haniyah rot in hell forever.

There you go, only part of Masha'al speech in Doha,

Last edited by a moderator:
He's a nut----he speaks as though he imagines himself KING OF THE UNIVERSE

Dan----we have seen the same phenomenon OVER AND OVER-----it is a cultural thing----
somehow----the I AM ALPHA GORILLA ethos of the pigs and dogs of mecca. It is so
evident in the Koran-----the protagonist has an obvious agenda------I AM THE ALPHA GORILLA---
"god told me" ALL MUST WORSHIP ME

Maybe Hamas should think twice before launching rockets into Israel.

It's just a thought but I don't recall Israel bombing them prior to Hamas launching rockets.

Last edited by a moderator:
Egyptian TV Hosts Slam Hamas - khaled mashal and hamas version of jihad - hide underground - YouTube

Maybe Hamas should think twice before launching rockets into Israel.

It's just a thought but I don't recall Israel bombing them prior to Hamas launching rockets.

You do not appreciate Islamic HOSPITALITY and LOVING FRIENDSHIP and
COOPERATIVITY now try to focus. In 1967 Nasser said to himself "gamal--the
jews should have more land----in the spirit of love I will build up my army and announce
that I am going to annihilate them----that way they will have an excuse to go to war and
steal muslim land"

Now---2014-----Hamas said to itself "hamas----Israel needs to bomb gaza-----in the spirit of
love we will launch thousands of bombs at their children-----and that will give them an excuse
to bomb gaza"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrIJuMl_lkw

The proposed ceasefire was to agree to the ceasefire then negotiate their demands forever.

We all can predict where that will go.

Solve the problem then have the ceasefire.

MOST of all, happy islamo Nazi pigs can predict what will happen without a
cease fire--------lots of dead babies in the gutter upon which islamo Nazi sluts
and islamo Nazi pimps can dance.-------no matter whose babies lie dead. Its
all the same to islamo Nazi pigs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrIJuMl_lkw

The proposed ceasefire was to agree to the ceasefire then negotiate their demands forever.

cease fire--------lots of dead babies in the gutter upon which islamo Nazi sluts

Man are all Jews this nasty. All these kids death are on the Zionist. Here is hopeing Hamas hangs on , all this bloodshed for nothing would be horrible. Israel is causing more and more Americans to hate her, and become very disgusted of her murderous ways.

Man are all Jews this nasty. All these kids death are on the Zionist. Here is hopeing Hamas hangs on , all this bloodshed for nothing would be horrible. Israel is causing more and more Americans to hate her, and become very disgusted of her murderous ways.

you expressed your islamo Nazi POV very well Penelope-----the agenda of your fellow
islamo Nazi pigs-----PERPETUATE VIOLENCE in order to create a body count----a new
approach to the BLOOD LIBELS upon which islamo Nazi pigs have depended
for MORE THAN 1000 YEARS

DA JOOOOS USE BLOOD TO BAKE MATZOHs-----DA JOOOS RETURN FIRE KILLED THE BABIES
THAT WE THREW UNDER THE BOMBS -----LETS KILL DA JOOOS LETS MAKE SURE HAMAS
CONTINUES TO BOMB ISRAEL SO THAT ISRAEL RETURNS FIRE AND WE, THE MOTHERS OF
THE UMMAH------ CAN CONTINUE TO THROW OUR INFANTS UNDER JOOOOO BOMBS

THANKS FOR LETTING US KNOW YA UM-KANZEER

[MENTION=50023]Penelope[/MENTION], et al,

Interesting thought. I wonder if all the Gazians feel the same way.

(OBSERVATION)

EXCERPT: War-weary Gazans lash out at Hamas over refusal of cease fire said:
But as the body count mounts under superior Israeli firepower, many Gazans are turning on Hamas. A Washington Institute study released this week which surveyed 450 people in Gaza found 70 percent support better relations with Israel. While the poll was conducted two weeks prior to Israel's operation, some Gazans say those feelings have solidified in the wake of the ongoing destruction of their territory.

“We want to see the war stop," Mohammad Hassounah told FoxNews.com from a hospital in Khan Yunis, a city in the southern part of the Gazan strip, where his young daughter was receiving treatment after inhaling rocket smoke. "We want a cease fire at any cost.”

Like 30-year-old political activist Hassounah, many of the residents of Gaza are paying a heavy price for the 18-day conflict between Hamas and Israel. He said the stench of death from more than 800 people killed in the Israeli onslaught has turned city streets into graveyards.

“You need to understand that Palestinian blood has been shed by Hamas itself," a 28-year old journalist who asked not to be identified told FoxNews.com. "Living under Hamas is a tragedy.”

SOURCE: By Lisa Daftari Published July 25, 2014 FoxNews.com

(COMMENT)

What is the end-game for HAMAS? And what is the HAMAS policy on the protection of their citizenry?

Most Respectfully,
R

Forum List

Back