Key inflation gauge rises 3.6% from a year ago to tie biggest jump since 1991

Hmm I wonder what was going on last July...oh yea that's right we were barely inflating at 1% take an average 2 year Julys and it's only 3% annualized growth over 2019 July

I read the Demoncrack's shut down the ecomoney.

If you haven't already stocked up on toilet paper that's your shit luck.

Fuck I want to get rid of mine already, some 2 ply Costco business, I hate that shit. One ply scotts, only way, to go. Yes, stock piles of a variety of shit are empty everywhere, WTF are they planning for now? Try building something different in COVID land, I've had stuff on order since January, and lots of fuck ups for what has arrived.

The 7 months of Xiden and Dem leadership has been a total disaster
You must have a different definition of "disaster" than I do.

Real gross domestic product (GDP) increased at an annual rate of 6.7 percent in the second quarter of 2021, reflecting the continued economic recovery, reopening of establishments, and continued government response related to the COVID-19 pandemic.

You must have a different definition of "disaster" than I do.

Real gross domestic product (GDP) increased at an annual rate of 6.7 percent in the second quarter of 2021, reflecting the continued economic recovery, reopening of establishments, and continued government response related to the COVID-19 pandemic.

inflation is at a record high of like 4%....all that's being eaten up....

jobless numbers are pathetic.

Yes, I very much have a different definition.

inflation is at a record high of like 4%....all that's being eaten up....

Yes, I very much have a different definition.
You obviously don't know what "real gross domestic product" means.

That is how much growth we've had, adjusted for inflation.

6.7 percent.

We're kicking ass.

You are living in a delusion.

Im sure g5000 gives Trump full credit for all the good he says is happening.

I mean we were told for 3 years that all the good happening under Trumps watch was due to the magic negro.

So ya gotta be consistent!!!!

I’m going to laugh watching millennials pay 24% home loan rates and 35% on their credit cards. You voted for it.

An inflation measure the Federal Reserve uses to set policy rose 3.6% in July from a year ago, meeting Wall Street expectations but also tying the highest level in about 30 years.

The core personal consumption expenditures price index, which the Fed sees as the broadest measure of inflation, was unchanged from June, which was revised up one-tenth of a percentage point, the Commerce Department reported Friday. That 3.6% reading equaled the Dow Jones estimate and appeared to be the highest level since May 1991.

Let's go, Brandon!

Forum List

Back