Key inflation cause: Republican policy

/------/ "He cut taxes on the national credit card. "
I can't stop laughing. National credit card????? That's your proof???? You blithering idiot.
BTW, if the Republican Congress fails to stop the democRATs new spending bill, and Dementia Joe signs it, will you blame him for the increased spending too? Will ya????

You forgotten that Trump cut taxes? I have to provide you with a link that says Donald Trump cut taxes and put it on the national credit card? Are you fucking deranged?

You forgotten that Trump cut taxes? I have to provide you with a link that says Donald Trump cut taxes and put it on the national credit card? Are you fucking deranged?
/------/ "You forgotten that Trump cut taxes? "
No, I haven't forgotten. I am very grateful Congress cut taxes and President Trump signed it into law. This allowed me to keep more of my own money. He cut your taxes too, but being a good little Libtard, I'm sure you sent your tax cuts back to the Treasury Department to pay down the debt. Because you are no hypocrit.

/------/ "He cut taxes on the national credit card. "
I can't stop laughing. National credit card????? That's your proof???? Is it a Visa or Mastercard? You blithering idiot.
BTW, if the Republican Congress fails to stop the democRATs new spending bill, and Dementia Joe signs it, will you blame him for the increased spending too? Will ya????

Admit it. You guys would love to bankrupt the government. That way the corporations can take over.

Or

Corporate capitalism​

Please explain was corporate profits were LESS under Trump then under Biden?
Or did corporations i.e. small businesses also, see Biden as anti profits and decided to raise their margins so as to cover the expenses THEY were anticipating
other businesses would anticipate i.e. for example oil companies were charged more by refineries that charged more to gas stations that charged more?
So please explain the chart that the CBO published regarding Federal tax revenue increasing more after
Trump tax cuts while inflation was nearly 200% lower under Trump i.e. average inflation for 4 years.. 1.90% inflation

VS Biden inflation for just 18 months of 6.1% ?
Please explain how that happened.
View attachment 787732
View attachment 787727

Nothing is 220% lower, unless you're going negative.

Don't you ever listen to the news, or in your case, I might have to say the real news. www.nbcnews.com Twice as many companies paying zero taxes under trump tax bill. It's a matter of public record you can look it up for yourself. Unless you can pull a rabbit out of your ass.

Twice as many companies paying zero taxes under trump tax bill.

Zero taxes meant they had zero profit.

Doesn't change the fact Trump doubled the number of companies who now pay zero federal taxes.

I remember when we complained on Bush's watch about him doing this for certain companies. Picking winner and losers. Then you guys for 8 years went on and on about how Obama let GE pay zero taxes. Reminded me of you blaming NAFTA on Clinton. Republicans championed NAFTA and the idea that corporations shouldn't pay any taxes.

So you guys loved to say LOOK, GE PAYS NO TAXES and you tried to blame Obama.

Now we are back to what Republicans did. Trump DOUBLED the number of companies who now pay zero taxes. So if you didn't like what Obama did, you should hate what Trump did DOUBLY as much.

So you guys loved to say LOOK, GE PAYS NO TAXES and you tried to blame Obama.

Why did GE pay no taxes? Was it because of something Obama did?

Trump DOUBLED the number of companies who now pay zero taxes.

And what did Trump do that allowed that?

Nothing is 220% lower, unless you're going negative.
Just the totally uniformed you again didn't evidently understand WHAT I WROTE..
"Trump tax cuts while inflation was nearly 200% lower under Trump i.e. average inflation for 4 years.. 1.90% inflation "
I guess I have to make it simpler. Biden had an average for 6.1% for his 28 months
Trump average 1.9%. 6.1% divided by 1.9% equals 3.2 times lower than Biden. Is that just a little clearer?
InflationTrumpvsBiden052223.png

You think them paying no taxes mean they aren't going to raise prices? Boy are you dumb.

I say raise their taxes and let them try and raise prices on us. Do they have competition? Maybe that's why Obama gave GE the tax break. We have no choice with them.

But have you seen your electric bill lately? This is after we gave them the tax breaks.

Get Ready for Another Energy Price Spike: High Electric Bills​

Rates have jumped because of a surge in natural gas prices and could keep rising rapidly for years as utilities invest in electric grids.

General Electric annual gross profit for 2022 was $21.02B, a 3.55% increase from 2021. General Electric annual gross profit for 2021 was $20.3B, a 13.02% increase from 2020. General Electric annual gross profit for 2020 was $17.962B, a 29.2% decline from 2019.

If the CEO and VP's are going to make more corporate profits this year than they did last, and if they want their raises next year, your electric bill needs to go up.

General Electric annual gross profit for 2022 was $21.02B, a 3.55% increase from 2021. General Electric annual gross profit for 2021 was $20.3B, a 13.02% increase from 2020. General Electric annual gross profit for 2020 was $17.962B, a 29.2% decline from 2019.

What was their net profit?

If the CEO and VP's are going to make more corporate profits this year than they did last, and if they want their raises next year, your electric bill needs to go up.

General Electric doesn't sell electricity, moron.

50-100% huh? Well then you’re a moron because food prices are up 22% since Trump left as a result of him fucking up the economy. Proof that a fool and his money are easily parted.

Okay, since you blame TRUMP!, you should also blame Quid Pro Joe. He's had 3 years now to fix things, but prices are still high, inflation is still running high, and the debt is still getting bigger. Not seeing a lot of positives there.

No, I haven't forgotten. I am very grateful Congress cut taxes and President Trump signed it into law. This allowed me to keep more of my own money. He cut your taxes too, but being a good little Libtard, I'm sure you sent your tax cuts back to the Treasury Department to pay down the debt. Because you are no hypocrit.

Trump didn’t cut my taxes because I’m not an American.

And how did all those extra dollars work out for you when covid hit and everything was shut down?

How are those extra dollars working out for you now that those tax cuts are about to expire and you’re still struck with the inflation they caused?

How did those tax cuts work out for you when you blew the deficit and increase the national?

When you’re planning your household budget, if you’re not bringing in enough money to cover your expenses, do you take a 25% cut in income and then buy an RV and a boat? What happens when the bill comes due?

While running a deficit, Trump cut revenues by $1.9 trillion dollars, and then went on a spending spree such that 40% of the current national debt was created in Trump’s four years in the White House.

And still, you praise this economically disastrous piece of legislation. Every Republican tax cut has led directly to an economic crash, and each successive economic crash has been worse than the last.

When will you learn?

Just the totally uniformed you again didn't evidently understand WHAT I WROTE..
"Trump tax cuts while inflation was nearly 200% lower under Trump i.e. average inflation for 4 years.. 1.90% inflation "
I guess I have to make it simpler. Biden had an average for 6.1% for his 28 months
Trump average 1.9%. 6.1% divided by 1.9% equals 3.2 times lower than Biden. Is that just a little clearer?
View attachment 788640

No, nothing is 3.2 times lower. 1.9 is 31% of 6.1.
You could say Trump's was 69% lower than Biden's and not sound like an idiot.
You could even say Biden's 6.1 was 3.2 times Trump's or Biden's was 2.2 times higher than Trump's.
When you say Trump's was 3.2 times lower instead of Biden's was 3.2 times Trump's, you
sound like an idiot.

Okay, since you blame TRUMP!, you should also blame Quid Pro Joe. He's had 3 years now to fix things, but prices are still high, inflation is still running high, and the debt is still getting bigger. Not seeing a lot of positives there.

This is the same bullshit line you used with Obama. He’s had three years to fix things what’s taking so long?

You can’t start playing around with the tax code, until the economy has been stabilized. Obama took over in the middle of an economic freefall, and his first priority was to end the Great Recession, and ensure medical coverage for the millions, who are thrown out of work, as a result of the recession.

Joe Biden took over in the middle of the Covid pandemic and a crashed economy, so once again, Democrats had to clean up the mess made by the last Republican administration before they can start to do anything about repairing the tax codes.

This is the same bullshit line you used with Obama. He’s had three years to fix things what’s taking so long?

You can’t start playing around with the tax code, until the economy has been stabilized. Obama took over in the middle of an economic freefall, and his first priority was to end the Great Recession, and ensure medical coverage for the millions, who are thrown out of work, as a result of the recession.

Joe Biden took over in the middle of the Covid pandemic and a crashed economy, so once again, Democrats had to clean up the mess made by the last Republican administration before they can start to do anything about repairing the tax codes.
Yeah, yeah, that's the same old line you use every time a democrat gets in the white house and we have bad economic times as a result. If the next 3 presidents are all democrats you'll still be saying it was just so bad they need decades to fix anything at all. You will never blame a democrat for a poor economy.

Trump didn’t cut my taxes because I’m not an American.

And how did all those extra dollars work out for you when covid hit and everything was shut down?

How are those extra dollars working out for you now that those tax cuts are about to expire and you’re still struck with the inflation they caused?

How did those tax cuts work out for you when you blew the deficit and increase the national?

When you’re planning your household budget, if you’re not bringing in enough money to cover your expenses, do you take a 25% cut in income and then buy an RV and a boat? What happens when the bill comes due?

While running a deficit, Trump cut revenues by $1.9 trillion dollars, and then went on a spending spree such that 40% of the current national debt was created in Trump’s four years in the White House.

And still, you praise this economically disastrous piece of legislation. Every Republican tax cut has led directly to an economic crash, and each successive economic crash has been worse than the last.

When will you learn?
/----/ "Trump didn’t cut my taxes because I’m not an American."
Then stop yapping about things you clearly don't understand.

/----/ "Democrats had to clean up the mess made by the last Republican administration "
You mean the mess of the democRAT governors who shut down their states' economies and shuttered businesses?

/----/ "Democrats had to clean up the mess made by the last Republican administration "
You mean the mess of the democRAT governors who shut down their states' economies and shuttered businesses?

Those states have had more successful economic recoveries than red states, because they spent less money testing and treating covid.

Why don’t you ever talk about the death rate in Florida, or the rate of disease in Florida? Because those numbers are some of the worst in the nation and that’s where your economy fails.

The cost to the economies of the various states was not just in the cost of closing down businesses. It was also in the cost of lives lost, and testing and treating those who became sick.

All of it is interconnected with the economy. You can’t look at one without the other.

A: There is no "national credit card". There is debt accumulated from overspending.
B. Cutting taxes isn't something you need to borrow money for. You borrow money to cover your spending.
C. MYOB, Canada Karen.

Forum List

Back