Kevin's Lecture to World Economic Forum - OUTSTANDING ! ! !

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
This is common sense at its best. It addresses the Global Elite such as John Kerry and the World Bank executives.
Share it with everyone you know, especially Democrats:

17968-Bravo-Standing-Ovation-Gif.gif

This is common sense at its best. It addresses the Global Elite such as John Kerry and the World Bank executives.

Kevin's lecture is to himself. He was not even at the event. It reminds me of Newt on the House floor before Tip exposed his girly/man bs

:hhello:
"In a highly publicized incident, then-Speaker Thomas P. "Tip" O'Neill Jr. (D-Mass.), angered by Gingrich, ordered the cameras to pan the vacant chamber while Republicans were delivering their special orders."

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Kevin's lecture is to himself. He was not even at the event. It reminds me of Newt on the House floor before Tip exposed his girly/man bs

:hhello:
"In a highly publicized incident, then-Speaker Thomas P. "Tip" O'Neill Jr. (D-Mass.), angered by Gingrich, ordered the cameras to pan the vacant chamber while Republicans were delivering their special orders."

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Karen, were your tender sensitivities hurt by Kevin Roberts speaking the truth, as you have never heard or considered it?

Fox News said he addressed the WEF, but you think you're smarter than everyone else.

LOL
Kevin D. Roberts, Ph.D - A lifelong educator, Roberts earned his PhD in American History from the University of Texas. After several years of teaching history at the collegiate level, Roberts in 2006 left the university to found John Paul the Great Academy, a co-ed, K-12 Catholic liberal arts school in Lafayette, Louisiana. Roberts served as the academy’s president and headmaster for seven years.

This is the guy lecturing about "evil" elites? And who is he endorsing? Trump - another silver spoon baby/part of the elite!! :laughing0301:

Gad. Just when you think retards can't be any more gullible... :auiqs.jpg:

I'm guessing he and the Argentinan president won't be invited back next year.

Much like they say Elon musk was not invited. After he joked about declining the invitation, I guess his sense of humor is too dry for them as they responded saying he wasn't invited.

I can't imagine they tolerate people who do not follow their narrative and support their agendas.

Forum List

Back