Kevin McCarthy admits renting luxury DC apartment from powerful GOP pollster Frank Luntz, who Tucker Carlson has accused of being a secret liberal

At least Tucker criticises his own side and probes corruption, unlike CNN which buried the Laptop story.
I'm sorry, but that's the most pathetic thing I've read all day.
Well, let me simplify it for you.
Tucker is a Repubican on a Republican news channel doing a deep investigation into a leading Republican.
Give me an example of CNN doing the same on a leading Democrat, you know.....like probling the Biden family and the money wired to them from foreign agents.
The only time you investigate folks is when there is something that says they have done wrong.
well traditionally that is the case we know that’s not true when dems lead the probe. they will abuse their office to target political rivals
Right, because Republicans do everything by the book and follow the law to the letter. Come on Tea Party Lou..........I mean Struth you are trying to feed us some BS.

Tucker is a Repubican on a Republican news channel doing a deep investigation into a leading Republican.
Give me an example of CNN doing the same on a leading Democrat, you know.....like probling the Biden
That question sent OldLady to the power room and she has still not answered it

At least Tucker criticises his own side and probes corruption, unlike CNN which buried the Laptop story.
Give me an example of CNN doing the same on a leading Democrat, you know.....like probling the Biden family and the money wired to them from foreign agents.
The only time you investigate folks is when there is something that says they have done wrong.
well traditionally that is the case we know that’s not true when dems lead the probe. they will abuse their office to target political rivals
Right, because Republicans do everything by the book and follow the law to the letter. Come on Tea Party Lou..........I mean Struth you are trying to feed us some BS.
of course not...but they don't prosecute people for simply being political rivals...that's what leftist regimes do...Obama and Xiden, Hitler, Pol Pot, Stalin....you get the picture

Well, if Tucker Carlson says it, it must be true.
He is more credible than most.
As compared to who? That other ass clown Sean Hannity.
No, the assclowns who keep making up shit over on MSNBC.
Good ole Fair and Balanced over at FOX News.
Fox news is too fair and balanced for my taste I'm migrating over to News Max, and NOA. Fox keeps too many token liberals on staff for my taste. People like Sheppard Smith and Juan Williams ruin programs in the name of diversity. Glad I was when Shephard quit but they replaced him with those even more liberal.

Matt Gaetz for Speaker!

Yep...even members of Congress need to live somewhere. What's the point of this story?
Tucker thinks he's an undercover Democrat--one of his deep investigations, no doubt.
i am not even sure what tucker carlson has to do with this
Read the title?
i did. I am not even sure what the point of the story is. A Congressman rents an apartment...from a guy tucker carlson says is a liberal? who cares? i mean if he was running a gay prostitution ring out of his apartment that would be newsworthy...i mean if he was a dems you all would make him chair if the ways and means committee...but still newsworthy.

Is this the level of story the leftist propagandist are going to to avoid covering things like the human rights crisis xiden has created on the border? really?
He's not just a lib, he's a Google lobbyist.

of course not...but they don't prosecute people for simply being political rivals...that's what leftist regimes do...Obama and Xiden, Hitler, Pol Pot, Stalin....you get the picture
No they just go to foreign countries and try to get them.to dig up.dirt on their rivals, Trump.

Fox news is too fair and balanced for my taste I'm migrating over to News Max, and NOA. Fox keeps too many token liberals on staff for my taste. People like Sheppard Smith and Juan Williams ruin programs in the name of diversity. Glad I was when Shephard quit but they replaced him with those even more liberal.
You want a station that is spewing that right wing propaganda and hate 24/7.

No they just go to foreign countries and try to get them.to dig up.dirt on their rivals, Trump.
Um...that's what the Dems did when they hired a foreign agent Michael Steele...duh dumbass

You want a station that is spewing that right wing propaganda and hate 24/7.
They don't spew hate. They show how MSNBC and CNN anchors are hypocrites in the hate they sew. You assume they spew hate cause someone told you they did if you watched them yourself your eyes might be opened. Start with Hannity, he reports the hypocrisy of the left almost every time he does his show.

Um...that's what the Dems did when they hired a foreign agent Michael Steele...duh dumbass
Dumbass.....a Trump Humper calling someone a dumbass should be against the law. Let's see what Rudy and Big Bob kmow.

Dumbass.....a Trump Humper calling someone a dumbass should be against the law. Let's see what Rudy and Big Bob kmow.
oh yeah you all GOT HIM NOW!

Meanwhile, you didn't realize the DNC hired a foreign agent to dig up dirt on Trump...which is just comical

Meanwhile, you didn't realize the DNC hired a foreign agent to dig up dirt on Trump...which is just comical
Kind of like you had Giuliani in the Ukraine trying to dig up dirt on Hunter Biden and he isn't even running for public office.

Kind of like you had Giuliani in the Ukraine trying to dig up dirt on Hunter Biden and he isn't even running for public office.
Why would Rudy have to go to Ukraine tio find dirt on Hunter, when the dopey fuck left his laptop practically on Rudy's lap.?

Dude, he's less credible than the Saturday night live liar guy.
To Repubs we have to make sure people we are supposed to trust are vetted. Luntz was questionable to me. If it is proven differently then he will understand. Since Carlson is the same but on the other side politically as every reporter on CNN, MSNBC, all the talk shows, all the comedy talk shows, all the dramas, comedies, sci fi, horror, and the rest why are you really are harping on one person? Progs do not have stooges in their realm. They are true blue authoritarian loving globalists who promote social justice for their real goals.

Dude, he's less credible than the Saturday night live liar guy.
To Repubs we have to make sure people we are supposed to trust are vetted. Luntz was questionable to me. If it is proven differently then he will understand. Since Carlson is the same but on the other side politically as every reporter on CNN, MSNBC, all the talk shows, all the comedy talk shows, all the dramas, comedies, sci fi, horror, and the rest why are you really are harping on one person? Progs do not have stooges in their realm. They are true blue authoritarian loving globalists who promote social justice for their real goals.
Once more, in english, and without the paranoia?

Matt Gaetz for Speaker!

Yep...even members of Congress need to live somewhere. What's the point of this story?
Renting a room below the going market rent or getting it for free from a lobbyist is criminal payola.

Matt Gaetz for Speaker!

Renting a room below the going market rent or getting it for free from a lobbyist is criminal payola.
True...but there is no evidence of that

Matt Gaetz for Speaker!

Where do you get that happened? The article does not claim that.

Forum List

Back