Kevin McCarthy admits renting luxury DC apartment from powerful GOP pollster Frank Luntz, who Tucker Carlson has accused of being a secret liberal

At least Tucker criticises his own side and probes corruption, unlike CNN which buried the Laptop story.
I'm sorry, but that's the most pathetic thing I've read all day.
Well, let me simplify it for you.
Tucker is a Repubican on a Republican news channel doing a deep investigation into a leading Republican.
Give me an example of CNN doing the same on a leading Democrat, you know.....like probling the Biden family and the money wired to them from foreign agents.

At least Tucker criticises his own side and probes corruption, unlike CNN which buried the Laptop story.
Tucker is a Repubican on a Republican news channel doing a deep investigation into a leading Republican.
Give me an example of CNN doing the same on a leading Democrat, you know.....like probling the Biden family and the money wired to them from foreign agents.
"a deep investigation".....:heehee:

Well, if Tucker Carlson says it, it must be true.
He is more credible than most.
Not according to FOX News in court.
Actually no, Fox and the Court didn't say that....the Court said basically...only an idiot would go to a political pundit show and expect to get news and not political commentary

"ox News first argues that, viewed in context, Mr. Carlson cannot be understood to have been stating facts, but instead that he was delivering an opinion using hyperbole for effect."

"10from ‘varying degrees of what many people might view as extortion, manipulation, fraud, and deceit.’ And hyperbole is ‘simply not actionable’ for defamation.” (quoting Gross v. N.Y. Times Co., 82 N.Y.2d 146, 152, 603 N.Y.S.2d 813, 623 N.E.2d 1163 (1993))). Such accusations of crimes also are unlikely to be defamatory when, as here, they aremade in connection with debates on a matter of public or political importance. SeeHorsley v. Rivera, 292 F.3d 695, 702 (11th Cir. 2002) (holding that an accusation that the plaintiff was an “accomplice to murder” was not actionable because it was made during an “emotional debate concerning emotionally-charged issues of significant public concern,” specifically regarding abortion). Such statements are just one type of the “‘rhetorical hyperbole’ normally associated with politics and public discourse in the United States.” Clifford v. Trump, 339 F. Supp. 3d 915, 925 (C.D. Cal. 2018). This is especially true in the context of commentary talk shows like the one at issue here, which often use “increasingly barbed” language to address issues in the news. See RODNEY A.SMOLLA,1LAW OF DEFAMATION § 6:92 (2d ed.). The context in which the offending statements were made here make it abundantly clear that Mr. Carlson was not accusing Ms. McDougal of actually committing a crime. As a result,his statements are not actionable."

----it appears once again, you were victim of leftist misinformation and lies, and didn't actually read the opinion or legal argument

CNN is part of the liberal media who form the propaganda wing of the Democratic Party. Like the DOJ and FBI their job is to go after conservatives not liberal democrats.

In this nation today you have to be squeaky clean to survive as a conservative politician. You may feel like Custer at Little Big Horn if there is any hint of scandal in your life.

Now being a important liberal is a much easier life as the liberal media, the FBI and the DOJ will likely ignore or white wash your sins. You can even blame republicans for the crimes you commit and accuse them of racism while it is you that is racist.

Matt Gaetz for Speaker!

Yep...even members of Congress need to live somewhere. What's the point of this story?
Tucker thinks he's an undercover Democrat--one of his deep investigations, no doubt.

Matt Gaetz for Speaker!

Yep...even members of Congress need to live somewhere. What's the point of this story?
Tucker thinks he's an undercover Democrat--one of his deep investigations, no doubt.
i am not even sure what tucker carlson has to do with this

Forum List

Back