Kerry Warns of Israeli ‘Apartheid’

"It should be common knowledge that under the Mandate, all of Palestine was reserved exclusively for the establishment of the Jewish National Home and future independent Jewish State"

Rubbish. I might add that the preamble specifically negates that silly assertion when it recognizes the existence of the non-Jewish communities and prohibits any action that "might" prejudice the rights of these communities. The word "might" is clear in that even if there is just a small probability that an action might prejudice the civil rights of the non-Jewish communities, it could not be taken. And, putting non-Jews in a state where the Jews would be 55% of the population, as the UN partition did, certainly might have prejudiced the civil and religious rights of the non-Jews, which we know it did. So the Partition contravened the Mandate on a few levels.

"the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, it being clearly understood that nothing should be done which might prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine,"

The Avalon Project : The Palestine Mandate

And nothing did. :cuckoo:

Of course the partition "might" have prejudiced the civil rights of the non-Jewish communities that remained in the Jewish part of the partition. And it certainly did. You are aware of the fact that most of the non-Jewish community was displaced. Can't prejudice civil rights any more than that. :cuckoo:

Most non-Jewish communities were displaced? Your assertions get more ridiculous as time goes on. Watch Eurovision - take a break.

And nothing did. :cuckoo:

Of course the partition "might" have prejudiced the civil rights of the non-Jewish communities that remained in the Jewish part of the partition. And it certainly did. You are aware of the fact that most of the non-Jewish community was displaced. Can't prejudice civil rights any more than that. :cuckoo:

Most non-Jewish communities were displaced? Your assertions get more ridiculous as time goes on. Watch Eurovision - take a break.

Well of course:

"During the 1948 Palestine War, around 85% (720,000 people) of the Palestinian Arab population of what has become Israel left their homes."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_refugee

Well of course:

"During the 1948 Palestine War, around 85% (720,000 people) of the Palestinian Arab population of what has become Israel left their homes."

Palestinian refugee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They left their homes? I thought you said they were expelled at gunpoint?

Well of course:

Well, when an Army attacks villages and towns, it is being attacked at gunpoint.

Hahaha.

Dear dear.
There are some really contrived 'challenges' by the Zionist tendency here. :)

Well of course:

By radio, news paper, sermon, bull horn, arabs told them to leave, to get out the way of war to come. Others left in panic when they saw Israel fighting back.

Well of course:

Well, when an Army attacks villages and towns, it is being attacked at gunpoint.

Arab gunpoint or Israeli? If you get caught in the middle you could be hit by either one.
Syrian tanks did not care that palestinians were on the roads seeking sanctuary. They just rolled right over them. A great way of saving them from the Israelis.
Not allowing them to return after the war, keeping them in camps without rights, this is why the arabs tried and failed to save them so they could be non entities dependent UN charity?

Arab gunpoint or Israeli? If you get caught in the middle you could be hit by either one.
Syrian tanks did not care that palestinians were on the roads seeking sanctuary. They just rolled right over them. A great way of saving them from the Israelis.
Not allowing them to return after the war, keeping them in camps without rights, this is why the arabs tried and failed to save them so they could be non entities dependent UN charity?

It is like a tape recording of all the Israeli propaganda that was set in motion decades ago to try to justify the ethnic cleansing of the Christians and Muslims. You are the perfect mouthpiece.

As usual, demonizing the enemy as inhuman and unjust. Learned that from Goebbels eh.

Well of course:

Yes well the Arab armies attacking Israel shouldn't have told the Palestinians to get out of the way, before they got their butts kicked.

It is like a tape recording of all the Israeli propaganda that was set in motion decades ago to try to justify the ethnic cleansing of the Christians and Muslims. You are the perfect mouthpiece.

As usual, demonizing the enemy as inhuman and unjust. Learned that from Goebbels eh.
A false propagandist and paid Islamist shill accusing others. Now that's funny.

Yes well the Arab armies attacking Israel shouldn't have told the Palestinians to get out of the way, before they got their butts kicked.

It is now known that the Arab armies were attempting to prevent the Israelis from implementing their Plan Dalet which was a plan to expel the non-Jews (45% of the population of the area assigned to the Jews).

Even an IDF intelligence report produced by the IDF intelligence service during the first truce of the 1948 war, entitled "The Emigration of the Arabs of Palestine in the Period 1/12/1947-1/6/1948" lists Israeli actions as the 3 most important reasons the non-Jews had to run for their lives.

1.Direct, hostile Jewish [ Haganah/IDF ] operations against Arab settlements.

2.The effect of our [Haganah/IDF] hostile operations against nearby [Arab] settlements... (... especially the fall of large neighbouring centers).

3. Operation of [Jewish] dissidents [ Irgun Tzvai Leumi and Lohamei Herut Yisrael]

Yeshiva University Commentator -- Volume 63, Issue 1

speaking from experience
do you have a soft spot for syria? have you been following what is happening there?
Did you see the bodies of palestinians and syrians that had starved to death, some had been tortured before they died. I don't have to demonize syria, they are doing it themselves.
You are turning the conversation back at me instead of the exodus of palestinians leaving out of the range of the fighting.

It is now known that the Arab armies were attempting to prevent the Israelis from implementing their Plan Dalet which was a plan to expel the non-Jews (45% of the population of the area assigned to the Jews).

Even an IDF intelligence report produced by the IDF intelligence service during the first truce of the 1948 war, entitled "The Emigration of the Arabs of Palestine in the Period 1/12/1947-1/6/1948" lists Israeli actions as the 3 most important reasons the non-Jews had to run for their lives.

1.Direct, hostile Jewish [ Haganah/IDF ] operations against Arab settlements.

2.The effect of our [Haganah/IDF] hostile operations against nearby [Arab] settlements... (... especially the fall of large neighbouring centers).

3. Operation of [Jewish] dissidents [ Irgun Tzvai Leumi and Lohamei Herut Yisrael]

Yeshiva University Commentator -- Volume 63, Issue 1
Again, liar, the Haganah and Irgun were groups that were formed after Arab animals massacred and committed ethnic cleansing on the ancient Jews of Hebron.

Still linking to propaganda sites, I see. Who do you think your fooling?

I know there have been a list of web sites and books referenced before about the mufti. Perhaps a search and you can find them. Do your own search on for sites about him. If your security setting are on high you might be blocking some of the sites due to content.

I know there have been a list of web sites and books referenced before about the mufti. Perhaps a search and you can find them. Do your own search on for sites about him. If your security setting are on high you might be blocking some of the sites due to content.

Does it surprise you that the religious leader of a people that were seeking independence from Britain and who were trying to stop Britain's plan to give their land to Europeans and to displace his people from Palestine would court the enemy of Britain?

The Irish prime minister De Valera signed the condolences book at the German Embassy after Hitler's death, as Britain was Ireland's occupier and enemy.

The Romanian, Hungarians and other central Europeans joined the Germans against the Soviet Union because the Soviet Union had always threatened them.

It's normal to ally oneself to the "enemy of my enemy".

Propaganda sites? Ha ha ha, ho ho ho, hee hee hee! Are you denying that the Mufti of Jerusalem, Yasser Arafat's uncle and mentor, was a Nazi, who not only met with Hitler and his henchmen and created a Muslim Nazi army that fought for the Nazis, but also caused the death of hundreds of thousands of Jews?

This same Nazi is considered to be the George Washington of the Palestinian movement.

You are nothing but a fool and an ineffective propagandist.

Last edited:

Does it surprise you that the religious leader of a people that were seeking independence from Britain and who were trying to stop Britain's plan to give their land to Europeans and to displace his people from Palestine would court the enemy of Britain?

The Irish prime minister De Valera signed the condolences book at the German Embassy after Hitler's death, as Britain was Ireland's occupier and enemy.

The Romanian, Hungarians and other central Europeans joined the Germans against the Soviet Union because the Soviet Union had always threatened them.

It's normal to ally oneself to the "enemy of my enemy".
Another ignorant comment. The Irish had a pro Nazi government at the time, duh, but not as bad as the Palestinians though.

Propaganda sites? Ha ha ha, ho ho ho, hee hee hee! Are you denying that the Mufti of Jerusalem, Yasser Arafat's uncle and mentor, was a Nazi, who not only met with Hitler and his henchmen and created a Muslim Nazi army that fought for the Nazis, but also caused the death of hundreds of thousands of Jews?

You are nothing but a fool and an ineffective propagandist.

He was an ally of the Germans, as were Italy, Romania, Hungary and others, all provided troops and assisted the Nazi and probably killed Jews along with many more millions of non-Jews. However, it is no surprise that the Palestinians would help and ally themselves with the enemies of the nation that had plans to create a what was effectively a European colony Palestine rather than grant the Palestinian Christians and Muslims as was promised.

Forum List

Back