Kerry has secret meeting with Edwards

Kathryn Ethridge said on FOX last night that she was 100% certain it would be Edwards, for what thats worth.

Originally posted by dilloduck
Kathryn Ethridge said on FOX last night that she was 100% certain it would be Edwards, for what thats worth.

Then Kerry can kiss the union vote goodbye.

Originally posted by Avatar4321
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20040623/ap_on_el_pr/kerry_21

Looks like they might be talking about the VP position. nothings official though.

If Kerry and Edwards are talking, isn't it obvious it's about the VP position?:D

And as far as that goes, I dunno how I feel.
Didn't know too much about him before the primaries, seems like a decent enough guy. Buy that I mean he is personable and has a good track record.

Originally posted by nycflasher
If Kerry and Edwards are talking, isn't it obvious it's about the VP position?:D

And as far as that goes, I dunno how I feel.
Didn't know too much about him before the primaries, seems like a decent enough guy. Buy that I mean he is personable and has a good track record.

No its not obvious yet. Maybe Kerry was talking to him to see how he would feel about being VP and still hasnt made up his mind. Or maybe he plans on flip flopping who his VP will be fore a bit.

Originally posted by Avatar4321
No its not obvious yet. Maybe Kerry was talking to him to see how he would feel about being VP and still hasnt made up his mind. Or maybe he plans on flip flopping who his VP will be fore a bit.

I repeat: If Kerry and Edwards are talking, isn't it obvious it's about the VP position?

I wasn't suggesting a decision had been made.
Haven't heard as much yet.

Originally posted by insein
You must have missed that quote from the AFL-CIO about it "Damn well better be Gephardt..."

Please explain, not sure what that's about.

I was listening to Drudge last Sunday and he was reporting that McCaulif was saying he wanted Edwards to be the VP, so it would seem likely he will be the vp.

On that same drudge show a caller said that it would be cool if Max Cleveland was the vp, the one limbed guy, who would give Kerry tremendous military credibility. I kind of like the idea.

Originally posted by Palestinian Jew
I was listening to Drudge last Sunday and he was reporting that McCaulif was saying he wanted Edwards to be the VP, so it would seem likely he will be the vp.

On that same drudge show a caller said that it would be cool if Max Cleveland was the vp, the one limbed guy, who would give Kerry tremendous military credibility. I kind of like the idea.

Max Cleland as VP? Qualified because he served in the military and has one limb?:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Palestinian Jew
I wasn't saying he was qualified for those reasons, but that would generate a lot of publicity and a second war hero to the ticket.

there in lies the problem. Dems are looking for who will get them elected not who is best to run the country. So you get Kerry and Cleveland in. then what? Watch as they tell us old war stories while new wars occur all around us?

Originally posted by JIHADTHIS

Max Cleland as VP? Qualified because he served in the military and has one limb?:rolleyes:

No because this war veteran hasn't been corrupted as yet ike the usual corrupted and theif type suspects sitting in their (representative) Congressional seats.

How much experience does any in the Congress or Presidents get before they come to any governmental seat in power?

How much experience does it take to be a Vice President?

Forum List

Back