Kerry:Arab countries offering to pay America for invading Syria

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
This is appalling.

What has America become in the eyes of the world that any country could believe she could be bought as a mercenary?

It's Kerry's testimony. It's sickening because he seems proud of the offer. He says they won't take the money, but he's happy enough to reveal it.

Sweet Lord what kind of madness is this?

John Kerry reveals Arab countries have offered to PAY America to carry out full-scale invasion of Syria

By David Martosko

PUBLISHED: 21:20 GMT, 4 September 2013 | UPDATED: 22:49 GMT, 4 September 2013

Secretary of State John Kerry said during a hearing Wednesday in the House of Representatives that counties in the Arab world have offered to foot the entire bill for a U.S. military mission that destroys the Bashar al-Assad regime in Syria.

'With respect to Arab countries offering to bear costs and to assist, the answer is profoundly yes,' Kerry said. 'They have. That offer is on the table.'

Kerry, with a cadre of anti-war activists sitting behind him and holding red-painted hands aloft in protest, declined to name the countries that have proposed opening their purses.

Florida Republican Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen had asked Kerry to comment on the expenses related to carrying out attacks on Syria if Congress were to authorize them.

Following through on a use-of-force resolution, she said, 'could potentially cost ... billions.'

But Kerry said other nations that see Assad as a destabilizing force in the region have proposed to cover the costs.

As for 'the details of the offer, and the proposal on the table,' Ros-Lehtinen asked Kerry, 'what are the figures we are talking about?

'We don’t know what action we [will be] engaged in right now,' Kerry replied, 'but they have been quite significant. I mean, very significant.'

'In fact, some of them have said that if the U.S. is prepared to go do the whole thing, the way we’ve done it previously in other places, they’ll carry that cost. That’s how dedicated they are to this.'

'Offer is on the table' for Arab countries to pay for full-scale U.S. invasion of Syria, says Secretary of State John Kerry | Mail Online

American mercenaries for al quaeda.

We need more immigrants to beef up that military. Africa could pay obama in diamonds for being the army for hire.

Did anyone ever imagine a day where another country thought they could blatantly ask America to be a "hit man" and they'd pay the expenses?

Holy toledo!

I can't wrap my brain around this.

well we could always go the borrow from China route.
Whats really amazing is you fucking losers whining about money, when you constantly bitched about things needing to be paid for before we pass ( whatever) bill. Like unemployment.

so people offered money to take out Assad....It was an offer and nothing more.

Did anyone ever imagine a day where another country thought they could blatantly ask America to be a "hit man" and they'd pay the expenses?

Holy toledo!

you cant wrap your brain around this because you are a fucking moron. you really think this is the first time something like this has happened?

Holy toledo!

you cant wrap your brain around this because you are a fucking moron. you really think this is the first time something like this has happened?

It's wrong anytime it happens. There's no honor in this behavior. None.

Whats really amazing is you fucking losers whining about money, when you constantly bitched about things needing to be paid for before we pass ( whatever) bill. Like unemployment.

The fact that we are still considering it is deplorable!

we could borrow it from china.....that make you feel better?

Holy toledo!

lol there is no honor in war.

Kinda makes Obabble the house nigga.... do it not????
Thats uncalled for.

It does nothing but give the progressives fodder for using the race card.

It appears that many of them think that we routinely contract our honor out for mercenary work.

That gives you, Me, and the rest of the people who consider themselves as Conservative and Patriotic, insight into their mindset. Consider it a tool to highlight their mediocrity.

War is incessant. No, there is nothing honorable about it, but as long as men hold evil in their hearts, war will never end. Sometimes war is necessary, and sometimes it isn't, like now. But America should have enough integrity not to be bought and sold like an international mercenary.

Last edited:

we could borrow it from china.....that make you feel better?

What are you...?

No. We will not borrow anything from China. Stop trolling, idiot.

War is incessant. No, there is nothing honorable about it, bit as long as men hold evil in their hearts, war will never end. Sometimes war is necessary, and sometimes it isn't, like now. But America should have enough integrity not to be bought and sold like an international mercenary.

maybe....maybe not...i think you are seeking that goes against our nature.
war isnt about being evil.

Forum List

Back