Kenyan gentleman states he is Jesus H. Christ

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
The fellow is, needless to say, concerned about being crucified in the weeks ahead.

But what's interesting here to me is that fact that the media says that Mr. Tongaren merely "claims" to be Mr. Christ, instead of just respecting his identity as a transgod.

Whats the difference between Tongaren and transbroads? Why can't this fellow get respect from the liberals and the media?

Shouldn't they be addressed him by his preferred pronounce of "Lord", instead of making his claim seems specious?

In one of his famous miracles, the reverend who commands a huge following, allegedly turned water into tea during a wedding ceremony in Bungoma, Kenya.

Ha ha! That's no miracle. That's just tossing in some tea bags.

And besides, isn't Obama the Kenyan messiah?

I say we nail him to a cross and see if he comes back to life.

That's the only way to tell for sure.

I think we can "tell for sure" without going to that extreme. Mr. Tongaren just needs to be treated by being put into an Insane Asylum with Sen. Fetterman and dosed with haloperidol to cure him of his delusions.

Much like other fellows who think they are broads.

I think we can "tell for sure" without going to that extreme. Mr. Tongaren just needs to be treated by being put into an Insane Asylum with Sen. Fetterman and dosed with haloperidol to cure him of his delusions.

Much like other fellows who think they are broads.

Oh well. I can think of much worse people he could have chosen to imitate.

hitler-kag.jpg

Splendidly sensible suggestion .

Reminds me of the good old witch hunting days .I was a man in that period .

Lets put Black Baby Jesus to the test and see whether he blesses his captors when the nails are punched home and how he addresses Black Daddy when he gets no answer .

Splendidly sensible suggestion .

Reminds me of the good old witch hunting days .I was a man in that period .

Lets put Black Baby Jesus to the test and see whether he blesses his captors when the nails are punched home and how he addresses Black Daddy when he gets no answer .

I fucking love your responses. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back