Kentucky Sorority Girl, Rayanna Brock is Dubbed the "Queen of Chaos" After She Brags About Being Arrested 11 Times

Lets all be honest here, if there were some black dude instead of a moderately attractive white girl everyone on here would be freaking out that the person had not been jailed for life
Yet nobody here is defending this criminal, whereas we've seen time and again liberals defending criminals even when video shows them resisting arrest or committing crimes. The problem here is deeper, that of a society or aspects of, that celebrate these idiots on social media and giving them a platform. Folks like the OP are the always happy to keep these idiots relevant. He/she should be proud.

I can read and do read your posts.
hahaha how can i judge someone on their appearance on a website? Posters don't have pictures of themselves when they post.

I certainly judge posters on the things they say and what they support...which shows their character.

I don't see anything she's been convicted of that would suggest a life sentence is correct.

The reality is, had she not been a moderately attractive white woman, this wouldn't even be news, or a story
Really? Are you telling me the narrative wouldn't be different if this person were black.

Save it, the right has tried to reduce Dr King to a I have a dream speech. He was much bigger than that, Dr King said he made a mistake.

I must confess to you this morning that since that sweltering August afternoon in 1963, my dream has often turned into a nightmare.

I wonder how much money donated to the Civil Rights movement back then by stupid confused Liberals went into paying for White whores for this MLK shithead. Any idea?

Really? Are you telling me the narrative wouldn't be different if this person were black.
what narrative? I don't think there would be a story about it. You don't think there are numerous black people with long criminal histories? Do you start threads about them? Are there stories by folks like Tyler Connaghan about them?

I am saying it wouldn't be news. It's only a story because she's white, attractive, and greek...that's the only reason you are even talking about it.

She's a horrible person, what she looks like doesn't change that.

I learned a term recently: to get "white girl drunk"
I think I found who it was named after.

what narrative? I don't think there would be a story about it. You don't think there are numerous black people with long criminal histories? Do you start threads about them? Are there stories by folks like Tyler Connaghan about them?

I am saying it wouldn't be news. It's only a story because she's white, attractive, and greek...that's the only reason you are even talking about it.

She's a horrible person, what she looks like doesn't change that.
She is a prime example of white privilege.

Forum List

Back