Kenosha Shooting Shows Need for Improved Education, Not Police Reform

FALSE! I know all the facts that NEED to be known . They were on video for hours before I started this thread. A police suspect reaching into a car and getting shot. Just another one of those.

Has nothing to do with emotion, and I am far from being a liberal.
LMAO ....

Whatever DELUSION you want to believe is just fine with me ....

triggered-feminist.jpg

LMAO ....

Whatever DELUSION you want to believe is just fine with me ....

triggered-feminist.jpg
I have no idea what you're talking about but whatever it is, it appears that you don't know what it is,, What do you expect a cop to do ? > GAMBLE with his life, every time he deals with a suspect whose hands disappear ?

How many times will it be before one them pulls a gun, and in 1/2 second, shoots the cop ?

What are you ?,,,some cop-hater, looney liberal, like the one in the picture you posted ?

Wanna see how clueless liberal airheads are ? I have said many times that if people want to stay alive, and not get shot by police, it is imperative that they keep their hands VISIBLE & EMPTY.

Now look at this guy in the picture. He's in a confrontation with police, it's nightime, dark, there is smoke all around, and he's got a cell phone (which could easily be mistaken for a gun) in his hand. This fool is TRYING to get shot.

1598539654734.png

Get the liberal airheads out of the schools. They aren't teaching kids what they NEED to know.

Forum List

Back