Kenosha Shooting Shows Need for Improved Education, Not Police Reform

Immediately after the shooting in Kensoha , WI, where a young black guy was shot as he was reaching into his car (shades of Terrence Crutcher & Betty Shelby), rioters went out and condemned police and stated rioting. Just as in the Crutcher/Shelby shooting that killed Crutcher, this young man did what his teachers FAILED to teach him. That YOU NEVER allow your hands to disappear from the view of police officers whom you are in confrontation with. The shooting was 100% JUSTIFIABLE.

I have been posting OPs and posts on this for years now. There are still millions of people who are clueless about police confrontation. The problem here (and this is about the 100th time I'm saying this), is that our whole education system, from first grade right up through the universities, is being run by liberals, who do not have knowledge about police, guns, and law enforcement. They are the most clueless people on earth on that subject. The answer is EDUCATION about police confrontation, not changing police behavior.

Consequently, we have millions of young black people who are on our streets who are unaware of the great danger they are in when they come in contact with police. Here's what their airhead, leftist teachers never taught them. >> That when you are in a confrontation with police, you MUST keep your hands EMPTY & VISIBLE at all times. If you don't, YOU'RE DEAD. The cops will shoot you, and they will shoot to kill you, to stop you from possibly shooting and killing them.

This is standard training in police academies all over America. And it is correct. It only take a half second for somebody to point a gun and shoot. Te cop has no time to react in self-defense. The only thing he/she can do to protect himself is to shoot you, if your hand(s) go out of view.

This has happened time and time again, and I feel like I'm the only one person in America, who is talking about it and knows about it, other than police and National Guardsmen (of which I used to be one). The guy who got shot, Jacob Blake, should have known better than to do the really dumb thing he did, but blame his negligent teachers. They should have told him about it 20 years ago, when he was a kid in grade school.

Topping all this off is total moron-retard Joe Biden who condemned the police in Kenosha on Monday, calling the shooting “systemic racism.” , which it certainly was not. IDIOT Biden should keep his mouth shut when he obviously is wrong, whether he knows he's wrong or not. Maybe Biden also doesn't know how to act in a police confrontation, or maybe he's looking to score more VOTES from the American black population. Could be that also, No limit to how low Democrats will stoop to grab POWER.

Obey the state or die. This is the republican party now.
.....very ridiculous --you libs and blacks post a lot of babble crap nonsense--which makes all of your arguments silly
..plain and simple--which you people MUST be too stupid to understand--obey the lawful commands or it's YOUR fault if you get hurt

Had no + male mentors in life.
and if they do have male ''mentors'', they TEACH them to hate police/whites/America--I've linked many examples before
..Floyd's daughter for one--they are teaching her the police are EVIl and he never was a criminal

Immediately after the shooting in Kensoha , WI, where a young black guy was shot as he was reaching into his car (shades of Terrence Crutcher & Betty Shelby), rioters went out and condemned police and stated rioting. Just as in the Crutcher/Shelby shooting that killed Crutcher, this young man did what his teachers FAILED to teach him. That YOU NEVER allow your hands to disappear from the view of police officers whom you are in confrontation with. The shooting was 100% JUSTIFIABLE.

I have been posting OPs and posts on this for years now. There are still millions of people who are clueless about police confrontation. The problem here (and this is about the 100th time I'm saying this), is that our whole education system, from first grade right up through the universities, is being run by liberals, who do not have knowledge about police, guns, and law enforcement. They are the most clueless people on earth on that subject. The answer is EDUCATION about police confrontation, not changing police behavior.

Consequently, we have millions of young black people who are on our streets who are unaware of the great danger they are in when they come in contact with police. Here's what their airhead, leftist teachers never taught them. >> That when you are in a confrontation with police, you MUST keep your hands EMPTY & VISIBLE at all times. If you don't, YOU'RE DEAD. The cops will shoot you, and they will shoot to kill you, to stop you from possibly shooting and killing them.

This is standard training in police academies all over America. And it is correct. It only take a half second for somebody to point a gun and shoot. Te cop has no time to react in self-defense. The only thing he/she can do to protect himself is to shoot you, if your hand(s) go out of view.

This has happened time and time again, and I feel like I'm the only one person in America, who is talking about it and knows about it, other than police and National Guardsmen (of which I used to be one). The guy who got shot, Jacob Blake, should have known better than to do the really dumb thing he did, but blame his negligent teachers. They should have told him about it 20 years ago, when he was a kid in grade school.

Topping all this off is total moron-retard Joe Biden who condemned the police in Kenosha on Monday, calling the shooting “systemic racism.” , which it certainly was not. IDIOT Biden should keep his mouth shut when he obviously is wrong, whether he knows he's wrong or not. Maybe Biden also doesn't know how to act in a police confrontation, or maybe he's looking to score more VOTES from the American black population. Could be that also, No limit to how low Democrats will stoop to grab POWER.

.....very ridiculous --you libs and blacks post a lot of babble crap nonsense--which makes all of your arguments silly
..plain and simple--which you people MUST be too stupid to understand--obey the lawful commands or it's YOUR fault if you get hurt

and if they do have male ''mentors'', they TEACH them to hate police/whites/America--I've linked many examples before
..Floyd's daughter for one--they are teaching her the police are EVIl and he never was a criminal

They don't qualify as positive male mentors.
One of the first things that a responsible father or mentor teaches IS TO FOLLOW DIRECTIONS!

It's sad really, and this is reinforced within the public education system. Largely because parents are either too disconnected to keep a close eye on the liberal infiltrated system, or they agree with it.

One of the first things that a responsible father or mentor teaches IS TO FOLLOW DIRECTIONS!
...so they are double whammied!! no discipline AND taught to hate the police = they act like animals/idiots/etc when dealing with the police

And pay his child support....This one didn't....

Kenosha County Case Number 2019FA000286 In RE: the Support or Maintenance of Izreal J Blake et al
Case summary

Filing date04-18-2019Case typeFamilyCase statusClosed - Electronic filing
Class code descriptionSupport/Maintenance ActionsResponsible officialBastianelli, DavidBranch ID1
Party summary
Party typeParty nameParty status
Child Support AgencyState of Wisconsin Child Support Agency
PetitionerBooker, Laquisha N
RespondentBlake, Jacob S
Parties

Child Support Agency: State of Wisconsin Child Support Agency

Date of birth Sex Race
Address (last updated 04-18-2019)8600 Sheridan Rd, Ste 301, Kenosha, WI 53143 US
Attorneys
Attorney nameGuardian ad litemEntered
Thoennes, Lori LynnNo04-18-2019
Petitioner: Booker, Laquisha N
Date of birth01-1992SexFemaleRace African American
Address (last updated 04-18-2019)2805 40th St, Apt D, Kenosha, WI 53140 US
Respondent: Blake, Jacob S
Date of birth04-1991SexMaleRace African American
Address (last updated 04-18-2019)10031 Linda Ln, Apt 2N, Des Plaines, IL 60016 US
Court record
DateEventCourt officialCourt reporterAmount
06-26-2019DismissedPfeuffer, Elizabeth
06-26-2019Motion and order for dismissalPfeuffer, Elizabeth
Additional text:ST of WI dismisses this action without prejudice in regards to all parties. No Jurisdiction over the Respondent.
06-26-2019HearingPfeuffer, ElizabethCD
Additional text:11:29 AM Attorney Lori Thoennes appeared in court for Child Support Agency. Petitioner Laquisha N Booker not in court. Respondent Jacob S Blake not in court. Clerk JS. States petition for establishment. The State does not have jurisdiction over the Respondent Father and moves to dismiss the case without prejudice. So ordered.
06-06-2019Affidavit
Additional text:SU, PE, AF, & CPA served by O'Brien & Associates on Jacon Blake.
05-17-2019Affidavit of service
Additional text:SU, PE, AF, & CPA served by O'Brien & Associates on Laquisha Booker.
04-18-2019Affidavit
Additional text:for Establishment.
04-18-2019Confidential petition addendum
04-18-2019Case initiated by electronic filing
04-18-2019Summons and petition

Kenosha County Case Number 2019FA000286 In RE: the Support or Maintenance of Izreal J Blake et al
Case summary

Class code descriptionSupport/Maintenance ActionsResponsible officialBastianelli, DavidBranch ID1
Party summary
RespondentBlake, Jacob S
Parties

Date of birth Sex Race
Address (last updated 04-18-2019)8600 Sheridan Rd, Ste 301, Kenosha, WI 53143 US
Attorneys
Address (last updated 04-18-2019)10031 Linda Ln, Apt 2N, Des Plaines, IL 60016 US
Court record
Additional text:ST of WI dismisses this action without prejudice in regards to all parties. No Jurisdiction over the Respondent.
Additional text:11:29 AM Attorney Lori Thoennes appeared in court for Child Support Agency. Petitioner Laquisha N Booker not in court. Respondent Jacob S Blake not in court. Clerk JS. States petition for establishment. The State does not have jurisdiction over the Respondent Father and moves to dismiss the case without prejudice. So ordered.
06-06-2019Affidavit
Additional text:SU, PE, AF, & CPA served by O'Brien & Associates on Jacon Blake.
Additional text:SU, PE, AF, & CPA served by O'Brien & Associates on Laquisha Booker.
04-18-2019Affidavit

..part of the black self destructive cycle

Case summary

Party summary
RespondentBlake, Jacob S
Parties

Date of birth Sex Race
Attorneys
Court record
06-06-2019Affidavit
04-18-2019Affidavit

..part of the black self destructive cycle

Listening to the news conference this afternoon put on by Crump, and his family you would think that this man was an angel...Clearly not the case.

In Madison, Wisconsin, mama's babies, even female about 8-10 years old, will come out into the street and directly spit on white cyclists passing by.

We can see the oppression. It is intolerable I tell you.

We can see the oppression. It is intolerable I tell you.

Oh, such as?

Clearly the police need better training

7 shots is a waste of bullets when 1 will do
1 will not always do. I heard it was 5 shots. I don't believe mainstream media. That's normal. Plenty of instances when somebody was shot 4 times and still alive fighting.

Police don't need more training. TEACHERS need more training. They should be required to attend classes in a police academy for at least one day. How many of your teachers told you to keep your hands visible & empty, when with police ?

That is just vile nonsense....You don't have the first clue about the situation that took place in this case. All you have is an edited 10 seconds of video, and your first conclusion is to blame police, blame Republican's, blame America....

None of knows the entire story of this unfortunate situation because we don't have all the facts...So, maybe you should shut your mouth until we do.
We have enough of the facts to know that the cop was FORCED to shoot, because Blake reached into his vehicle. You NEVER do that when a cop is holding a gun on you, or you are being questioned.

This is a repeat of the Terrence Crutcher...Betty Shelby case. Don't people learn from experience ? What's wrong with the schools ? They don't have a minute or 2 to teach kids how to stay alive ?

That is just vile nonsense....You don't have the first clue about the situation that took place in this case. All you have is an edited 10 seconds of video, and your first conclusion is to blame police, blame Republican's, blame America....

None of knows the entire story of this unfortunate situation because we don't have all the facts...So, maybe you should shut your mouth until we do.
We have enough of the facts to know that the cop was FORCED to shoot, because Blake reached into his vehicle. You NEVER do that when a cop is holding a gun on you, or you are being questioned.

This is a repeat of the Terrence Crutcher...Betty Shelby case. Don't people learn from experience ? What's wrong with the schools ? They don't have a minute or 2 to teach kids how to stay alive ?

They are too busy taking field trips to protests...

It's not the school's responsibility to teach this!.
It should start AT HOME at an earlier age!

Forum List

Back