Kenosha Police Chief; Time = 11:10; Due to Patriots Mowing Down Arsonists and Armed Looters, police were "Finally Able to do our Job."

See, a local militia paved the way for #Law And Order

Trump 2020 MAGA

I heard the police cheif speak at length today. He never said anything reflecting, they were able to do their job because so called "patriots" mowed anybody down. He did laugh at the idea of deputizing civilians to assist in the effort, though. Apparently that's a non-starter as he has doubts they would actually be controllable and he is correct. I understand the 17 year old kid from Ohio, arrested in the killing is associated with a militia group that was on the streets. Don't know if it is true or not. His parents should have never let the kid out of the house.

Trump 2020 MAGA

I heard the police cheif speak at length today. He never said anything reflecting, they were able to do their job because so called "patriots" mowed anybody down. He did laugh at the idea of deputizing civilians to assist in the effort, though. Apparently that's a non-starter as he has doubts they would actually be controllable and he is correct. I understand the 17 year old kid from Ohio, arrested in the killing is associated with a militia group that was on the streets. Don't know if it is true or not. His parents should have never let the kid out of the house.

That's not what I heard at time = 11:10

You want the transcript?

"Last Night...I'm very proud of the people of Kenosha, I drove down the street and no one was on it, the people of Kenosha let law enforcement do our job. They let us do, truthfully, a better job last night then we could Monday Night. And I want to thank the people of Kenosha for that."

What's the difference between Monday night and Tuesday night?

Dead Arsonists and Armed Looters...by the People of Kenosha.

The police know that People of Kenosha are on their side.

Remember when there was at least a chance for the system to do it's job before the riots and protests started? There really are no protests they are all illegal. You allowed to protest all you want but you can NOT infringe upon others peoples rights to do so. And these protesters shitting all over everyone's rights. Go up to their protests with a Maga hat on or voice your opinion to them and see how much they respect your rights. And if violence breaks out EVERYONE at the protest is guilty by association.

Trump 2020 MAGA

You want the transcript?

YES!!!!! I dare you to post the transcript!!!!

Since he crossed state lines the feds should take over and trump should pardon him and give him a medal.....

That would be the right thing to do

Where they burying the wigger ?or has the morgue and funeral homes been burned down ....cause black lives dont matter

Trump 2020 MAGA

You want the transcript?

"Last Night...I'm very proud of the people of Kenosha, I drove down the street and no one was on it, the people of Kenosha let law enforcement do our job. They let us do, truthfully, a better job last night then we could Monday Night. And I want to thank the people of Kenosha for that."

At 11:10 on the vid: "Last night, the, hmm, I am very proud of the people of Kenosha, last night when I moved from this building down to the command post, I drove down the street and there was no one on the streets. People of Kenosha let law enforcement and all our partners do our job. End quote at vid time 11:29.
Was there another segment you had trouble with or am I mistake and you actually heard something else? I heard absolutely nothing about "Due to Patriots Mowing Down Arsonists and Armed Looters".
That appears to be the same briefing I listened to live. Is there another time-frame on the vid you would like to direct me to?

Trump 2020 MAGA

You want the transcript?

At 11:10 on the vid: "Last night, the, hmm, I am very proud of the people of Kenosha, last night when I moved from this building down to the command post, I drove down the street and there was no one on the streets. People of Kenosha let law enforcement and all our partners do our job. End quote at vid time 11:29.
Was there another segment you had trouble with or am I mistake and you actually heard something else? I heard absolutely nothing about "Due to Patriots Mowing Down Arsonists and Armed Looters".
That appears to be the same briefing I listened to live. Is there another time-frame on the vid you would like to direct me to?

'Due to Patriots Mowing Down Arsonists and Armed Looters' is not in quotes in the OP or the title of the OP. Look where the quotation marks are.

Since he crossed state lines the feds should take over and trump should pardon him and give him a medal.....

Where they burying the wigger ?or has the morgue and funeral homes been burned down ....cause black lives dont matter
You Trumpers do love your murderers.

We love Patriots, we love Defenders of the Republic and Guardians of the Constitution.

You on the other hand LOVE ARSONISTS, ARMED ROBBERS, RAPISTS, RIOTERS, COP KILLERS, LOOTERS AND COMMUNISTS.

We love Patriots, we love Defenders of the Republic and Guardians of the Constitution.

You on the other hand LOVE ARSONISTS, ARMED ROBBERS, RAPISTS, RIOTERS, COP KILLERS, LOOTERS AND COMMUNISTS.
Wrong.. I love the rule of law and believe all those that commit crimes need to be prosecuted. You on the other hand don’t give a damn if someone murders a person whose politics you disagree with. As matter of fact you don’t give a shit if someone you support commits arson,rape, murder, etc because you have no moral backbone.

You are correct, I have no issues communists being shot and killed.

Wrong.. I love the rule of law

Then stfu and join the Patriot movement.

Every communist slain saves tens of thousands of lives according to the historical record of hundreds of millions in mass graves.

Trump 2020 MAGA

You want the transcript?

'Due to Patriots Mowing Down Arsonists and Armed Looters' is not in quotes in the OP or the title of the OP. Look where the quotation marks are.

What utter horse $hit! Look at your thread title. It's not a bait and switch, it just infers an outright lie. I reject you and your post completely. You are not to be tusted, ever.

Trump 2020 MAGA

You want the transcript?

What utter horse $hit! Look at your thread title. It's not a bait and switch, it just infers an outright lie. I reject you and your post completely. You are not to be tusted, ever.

Are you claiming would the police would be able to their job last night if Patriots didn't mow down the terrorists?

Wrong.. I love the rule of law and believe all those that commit crimes need to be prosecuted. You on the other hand don’t give a damn if someone murders a person whose politics you disagree with. As matter of fact you don’t give a shit if someone you support commits arson,rape, murder, etc because you have no moral backbone.
I would be happy to kill all the looters and rioters. Which the silent majority will do if you don't tell your people to stop.

Forum List

Back