Kennedy, Republican senators introduce resolution calling on Biden to fight crime, secure border

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Biden doesn’t think crime is the criminal’s fault, and Americans are suffering from the fallout—more murders, an open border, and more drugs flowing into our communities

Biden doesn’t think crime is the criminal’s fault, and Americans are suffering from the fallout—more murders, an open border, and more drugs flowing into our communities

This is what we call posturing before election season.

Where do they dig idiots like this up? This guy is a complete embarrassment. But then again, we can say that about all the Republicans in the Senate.
Absolutely useless to a man and woman.

Where do they dig idiots like this up? This guy is a complete embarrassment. But then again, we can say that about all the Republicans in the Senate.
Absolutely useless to a man and woman.

Your burned-out partisan babble is boring why not address the topic instead?

Your burned-out partisan babble is boring why not address the topic instead?
Already been pointed out as political posturing.
The folksy, Louisiana accent and act is old and stale.

The guy is a straight up embarrassment.
We don't have open borders. Never have.
Drugs flowing into communities is an issue because no one will consider just legalizing them straight up and
declaring the war on drugs a thing of the past.

Already been pointed out as political posturing.
The folksy, Louisiana accent and act is old and stale.

The guy is a straight up embarrassment.
We don't have open borders. Never have.
Drugs flowing into communities is an issue because no one will consider just legalizing them straight up and
declaring the war on drugs a thing of the past.

You are still not on topic which is about the RESOLUTION where they laid out a series of statements about the large increase in crimes and drug interventions.

"The resolution points out that the murder rate in America rose by 30 percent from 2019-2020, the largest single-year increase in more than a century. In addition, there was a 59 percent increase in the number of police officers murdered last year. At least 16 American cities set record for the number of murders in 2021.

More than 2.5 million illegal immigrants have been caught trying to cross the U.S. southern border since January 2021, and overdose deaths have reached an all-time high as the flow of illegal drugs across the southern border is putting communities at risk across America."

Stop being so lazy partisan hack and read the freaking 4-page Resolution!

No, never said anything bothered me. Just calling out the political gameplay

You can run with that, but I prefer discussion as they are elected by US to deal with these important issues which DOES bother you since you said this:

"This is what we call posturing before election season."

You are being negative.

You can run with that, but I prefer discussion as they are elected by US to deal with these important issues which DOES bother you since you said this:

You are being negative.
Well there is a productive way to have discussions and get things done and there are the political games that involve posturing and politicalization which is all geared around fund raising and reelection

Well there is a productive way to have discussions and get things done and there are the political games that involve posturing and politicalization which is all geared around fund raising and reelection

Then you have no case to offer against the Resolution.

:)

Why would I want to offer a case against the resolution?

Who wrote this dead and statement?

You call it POSTERING which is false if you bother to read the Resolution which is generally true while I say they have a RESOLUTION to ask Biden to respond to:

introduce resolution calling on Biden to fight crime, secure border​

Maybe you think they should do nothing about the problems, is that really your position?

Who wrote this dead and statement?

You call it POSTERING which is false if you bother to read the Resolution which is generally true while I say they have a RESOLUTION to ask Biden to respond to:

introduce resolution calling on Biden to fight crime, secure border​

Maybe you think they should do nothing about the problems, is that really your position?
I wrote that statement… because it’s true

I never said my position was to do nothing… I’d just rather see actions taken with the intent of actually getting stuff done instead of posturing for re-election talking points

Forum List

Back