Local Sushi Joint Goes Down...

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2020
A local sushi restaurant has been found to be employing and harboring illegal aliens. The owners of the restaurant, who also own the home where the illegal aliens were housed, were arrested and now face federal charges:

Tank's Sushi Bistro Busted

I've been to this place several times. It's a very good place for sushi, but I always felt like something was a little off about those working there. They would never, ever speak to a customer and they'd barely even look you in the eye.

As much as I like this place, I hope it gets shut down and the owner's assets seized. There are other good sushi joints in town...

Interesting that they move against presumably Asians; yet you almost never hear of this happening to the Mexicans…

A local sushi restaurant has been found to be employing and harboring illegal aliens. The owners of the restaurant, who also own the home where the illegal aliens were housed, were arrested and now face federal charges:

Tank's Sushi Bistro Busted

I've been to this place several times. It's a very good place for sushi, but I always felt like something was a little off about those working there. They would never, ever speak to a customer and they'd barely even look you in the eye.

As much as I like this place, I hope it gets shut down and the owner's assets seized. There are other good sushi joints in town...
It's essential that America turns a blind eye to illegal aliens who keep non-viable businesses afloat.
The rightist capitalist who hired them must have understood that his business couldn't hire and afford to pay Americans.

It's essential that America turns a blind eye to illegal aliens who keep non-viable businesses afloat.
No, it's not. We need to weed them out...

The rightist capitalist who hired them must have understood that his business couldn't hire and afford to pay Americans.

Then he doesn't need to be in business.

I take care to ensure I'm hiring only people who are legally able to work in the United States. 100% of my employees are American citizens...

No, it's not. We need to weed them out...

Then he doesn't need to be in business.

I take care to ensure I'm hiring only people who are legally able to work in the United States. 100% of my employees are American citizens...
The trouble is, there are already too many businesses that need to be in business, viable or not. The answer is to turn a blind eye.

That's unfair competition for you but you're an American.

Forum List

Back