Kellyanne Conway has some Explaining to do

Why she is still married to that piece of....well to him...is a mystery to me.

Who knows what goes on behind closed doors. :eusa_angel:

James Carville has been married to Mary Matlin for many years, and so it seems, they have a happy marriage.

She has worked with Reagan and GW, and is well known for her conservatism.

Sometimes opposites attract. And just because you disagree with your spouse on politics, doesn't mean you don't get along in every other way.

ohh....I am not like that...if my man is with an enemy in politics,......no way Jose.....my blood boils.....can not take it...nope

MAGA forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:113:

Same here: politics and religion. My wife and I see eye to eye.

I could not share a physical space with a Clinton or a DemonRat lover....

I just could not

I don't respect those people....in fact I despise them I despise DemonRats with all my heart and soul

I've been with conservative and liberal women. The one that stole my heart many years ago was just out of college and loaded with liberal nonsense. I was interested in her, but not the other way around. However we still remained friends for years.

In spite of our differences, we enjoyed political debate. Outside of those differences, we had everything else in common. We grew up in the same suburb, we were both insulin dependent diabetics, we both loved our alcoholic beverages, we both enjoyed music as I am a musician and so was her brother. We even had the same ethnic background.

In my family (on my fathers side) we are pretty much into politics; some conservative and some liberal. No matter what the debate when I see them or on Facebook, we always end up with a hug or kisses.

A belief I've always had was to take your politics seriously, but not personally. Taking your politics personally evolves into hatred which is stupid. After all, I don't hate anybody because they have a different favorite baseball team, or perhaps a different rock band, or favorite movie. So why should I hate because they have a different political view than mine?

I've been with conservative and liberal women. The one that stole my heart many years ago was just out of college and loaded with liberal nonsense. I was interested in her, but not the other way around. However we still remained friends for years.

In spite of our differences, we enjoyed political debate. Outside of those differences, we had everything else in common. We grew up in the same suburb, we were both insulin dependent diabetics, we both loved our alcoholic beverages, we both enjoyed music as I am a musician and so was her brother. We even had the same ethnic background.

In my family (on my fathers side) we are pretty much into politics; some conservative and some liberal. No matter what the debate when I see them or on Facebook, we always end up with a hug or kisses.

A belief I've always had was to take your politics seriously, but not personally. Taking your politics personally evolves into hatred which is stupid. After all, I don't hate anybody because they have a different favorite baseball team, or perhaps a different rock band, or favorite movie. So why should I hate because they have a different political view than mine?

I just couldn't do it. I loath everything the left stands for. I don't despise lefty as such, but I don't respect lefty either. I could never love someone I don't respect or trust. Also, I like feminine women like my wife. She's sweet, loving, gentle. I'm the head of the family. I'm not competing with a feminist. Her motherly love for our children is a work of art. Leftist women are not feminine. To me, they're monstrously ugly, vulgar, strident and hateful . . . grotesqueries of femininity.

Last edited:
Kellyanne Conway was extremely critical of Trump before she was hired by him. She would say that his behavior is not presidential and that he's a con-man who should release his tax returns. The Kellyanne Conway you see now is just lying through her teeth to keep her job. Both of the Conways hate Trump, but only one of them is currently able to share their actual opinions of him.

And I bet George Conway gets to hear about ALL the details that Kellyanne can only complain about in private.

Here’s How Trump’s New Campaign Manager Attacked Him As A Cable News Pundit

Oh geez. She was working for Cruz at the time. What did you expect her to say, how great a guy Trump is?

She's not going to say how great a guy Trump is until Trump hires her. That's the point, genius. But I understand that's difficult for you to understand. It's ok.

By the way, have you figured out what the percentage increase from 35 to 60 is? I noticed that you ran away last time.

upload_2019-9-28_9-21-43-png.281707

Kellyanne Conway was extremely critical of Trump before she was hired by him. She would say that his behavior is not presidential and that he's a con-man who should release his tax returns. The Kellyanne Conway you see now is just lying through her teeth to keep her job. Both of the Conways hate Trump, but only one of them is currently able to share their actual opinions of him.

And I bet George Conway gets to hear about ALL the details that Kellyanne can only complain about in private.

I know she worked for Cruz. She even criticized Trump. But she also took a lot of Prog threats when she took the job to work for Trump. And that includes her children. To hate Trump as much as her husband and leave her children open to potential assault by Progs is not logical if she hated Trump.

Right. It's logical not to get paid because of potential assault that hasn't happened and won't ever happen.

Since I find politics alot more numerous than I do important or worth serious consideration its nice my wife sees it the same way...entertaining.

I know she worked for Cruz. She even criticized Trump. But she also took a lot of Prog threats when she took the job to work for Trump. And that includes her children. To hate Trump as much as her husband and leave her children open to potential assault by Progs is not logical if she hated Trump.

Right. It's logical not to get paid because of potential assault that hasn't happened and won't ever happen.
You offer guarantees. Most people who lived in cities in changing neighborhoods knows the truth. Neighbors getting threatened and assaulted. Gangs terrorizing people with beatdowns calling them racial names while doing it. Watching the groups and their riots and attacks especially under Obama was not what you say. Watching the attacks and threats on people who are not even conservative but not Progs was for all of us to see. And they are purchasing their weapons in response to it. But you keep promoting the white supremacist agendas. The TV shows are full of it. Endless white gangs over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over....

Oh geez. She was working for Cruz at the time. What did you expect her to say, how great a guy Trump is?

She's not going to say how great a guy Trump is until Trump hires her. That's the point, genius. But I understand that's difficult for you to understand. It's ok.

By the way, have you figured out what the percentage increase from 35 to 60 is? I noticed that you ran away last time.

Don't change the subject. You know damn well she was working for Cruz at the time of that video. It's not that much different than the Dems ripping each other apart at the debates. No matter who wins, they will unite behind the winner in spite of the things they've said.

Trump's professionalism allowed him to put aside what she said, because even Trump understands that's how politics is played. He does the same thing.

I just couldn't do it. I loath everything the left stands for. I don't despise lefty as such, but I don't respect lefty either. I could never love someone I don't respect or trust. Also, I like feminine women like my wife. She's sweet, loving, gentle. I'm the head of the family. I'm not competing with a feminist. Her motherly love for our children is a work of art. Leftist women are not feminine. To me, they're monstrously ugly, vulgar, strident and hateful . . . grotesqueries of femininity.

The girl I'm speaking about is extremely good looking, thin girl in great shape, and otherwise very polite and nice. Every guy I knew fell for her.

I don't need a subservient woman, just somebody I have a lot in common with. I can't ever imagine having a relationship with somebody that agrees with everything I say or do. Having differences is great unless those differences become overwhelming to the point you dislike or hate another person, or the other way around.

Every couple I have ever known has differences, they argue, fight, but they get through it just fine and still in love. I can't base love on political affiliation. There are way too many other things that are at the top of the list for me. The last woman I dated that was conservative was a complete idiot. I would have much rather spent my time with a liberal girl who I had more in common with.

Don't change the subject. You know damn well she was working for Cruz at the time of that video. It's not that much different than the Dems ripping each other apart at the debates. No matter who wins, they will unite behind the winner in spite of the things they've said.

Trump's professionalism allowed him to put aside what she said, because even Trump understands that's how politics is played. He does the same thing.

Right. She's going to say what she needs to say based on who she's working for. It's all an act. That, again, is kind of the point.

So have you figured out how to find the percentage increase from 35 to 60? It's basic math. I think it's amusing that you will continue to twist yourself into a pretzel in order to not admit that you're wrong on something so simple.

You offer guarantees. Most people who lived in cities in changing neighborhoods knows the truth. Neighbors getting threatened and assaulted. Gangs terrorizing people with beatdowns calling them racial names while doing it. Watching the groups and their riots and attacks especially under Obama was not what you say. Watching the attacks and threats on people who are not even conservative but not Progs was for all of us to see. And they are purchasing their weapons in response to it. But you keep promoting the white supremacist agendas. The TV shows are full of it. Endless white gangs over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over....

When has any of that happened to her? Never?

Great, thanks.

And then she made a deal with the Devil, for money, and prestige, another notch on her resume, and Washington exposure.

And then she made a deal with the Devil, for money, and prestige, another notch on her resume, and Washington exposure.

So she was offered a great opportunity and accepted it like most Americans would. But even if she never got that offer, she would be doing something else. I doubt she's ever seen an unemployment line in her life.

Right. She's going to say what she needs to say based on who she's working for. It's all an act. That, again, is kind of the point.

So have you figured out how to find the percentage increase from 35 to 60? It's basic math. I think it's amusing that you will continue to twist yourself into a pretzel in order to not admit that you're wrong on something so simple.

As I told you when we spoke last about it. I'm not discussing it any further. I posted my links and you can figure it out from there. And I also said I'm not going back and forth with you on any subject as it bores other members to death.

This is a political forum, not a teen chat room.

As I told you when we spoke last about it. I'm not discussing it any further. I posted my links and you can figure it out from there. And I also said I'm not going back and forth with you on any subject as it bores other members to death.

It's truly hilarious and pathetic that you dodge simple facts like the plague. The link you posted was not the percentage increase, now was it?

Either your ego is too delicate for you to admit you were wrong on something so basic, or you truly are too stupid to understand that you are wrong. I honestly think it's both. The mental gymnastics you try to pull are fascinating.

Here, I'm going to show you the difference.

upload_2019-10-5_21-17-28.png

Do you get it now? I'm kidding. I already know you don't know the difference.

Last edited:

It's truly hilarious and pathetic that you dodge simple facts like the plague. The link you posted was not the percentage increase, now was it?

Either your ego is too delicate for you to admit you were wrong on something so basic, or you truly are too stupid to understand that you are wrong. I honestly think it's both. The mental gymnastics you try to pull are fascinating.

View attachment 283099

Do you not get it yet? I said subject closed, and I mean it. Now peddle your teen crap somewhere else. I'm here to debate politics with adults.

View attachment 283099

Do you not get it yet? I said subject closed, and I mean it. Now peddle your teen crap somewhere else. I'm here to debate politics with adults.

Just look at you being incapable of admitting you're wrong on something so basic.

And It's pretty funny that you're calling me a teen when you can't do 6th grade math, lol.

Great, thanks.
They were threatened after the election and when they moved to D.C. All of this bullchitt because of pure propaganda.

Great, thanks.
They were threatened after the election and when they moved to D.C. All of this bullchitt because of pure propaganda.

Were any of them assaulted? No?

Great, thanks.

She never said that once during Trump's campaign.

She never said that once during Trump's campaign.

Shocking.

Forum List

Back