Kellyanne Conway has some Explaining to do

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Which side is she on? Doesn't her stupid husband know where her paycheck comes from? Can't she control her stupid husband? Should Trump dump her because of the really stupid things her husband says? Is she the White House leaker?

<< In a new editorial for The Atlantic, lawyer George Conway chronicles how President Trump's "erratic behavior," "pathological narcissism," habit of lying and "sociopathic characteristics," render him "unfit" to serve as the president of the United States. >>

What we're reading: George Conway declares Trump mentally "unfit" for office

<<(George) Conway, a staunch critic of President Trump, wrote on Twitter that Senate Republicans would withhold their position on impeachment for as long as possible and then ultimately vote to oust the president.>>

George Conway Predicts Republican Senators will Vote to Impeach Trump

He’s always been against Trump since he didn’t give him the job he wanted. Nothing new.

Which side is she on? Doesn't her stupid husband know where her paycheck comes from? Can't she control her stupid husband? Should Trump dump her because of the really stupid things her husband says? Is she the White House leaker?

<< In a new editorial for The Atlantic, lawyer George Conway chronicles how President Trump's "erratic behavior," "pathological narcissism," habit of lying and "sociopathic characteristics," render him "unfit" to serve as the president of the United States. >>

<<(George) Conway, a staunch critic of President Trump, wrote on Twitter that Senate Republicans would withhold their position on impeachment for as long as possible and then ultimately vote to oust the president.>>

She has been critical of her husband on several occasions. But she's not about to divorce the guy because he hates her boss.

Kellyanne Conway was extremely critical of Trump before she was hired by him. She would say that his behavior is not presidential and that he's a con-man who should release his tax returns. The Kellyanne Conway you see now is just lying through her teeth to keep her job. Both of the Conways hate Trump, but only one of them is currently able to share their actual opinions of him.

And I bet George Conway gets to hear about ALL the details that Kellyanne can only complain about in private.

Here’s How Trump’s New Campaign Manager Attacked Him As A Cable News Pundit

Kellyanne Conway was extremely critical of Trump before she was hired by him. She would say that his behavior is not presidential and that he's a con-man who should release his tax returns. The Kellyanne Conway you see now is just lying through her teeth to keep her job. Both of the Conways hate Trump, but only one of them is currently able to share their actual opinions of him.

And I bet George Conway gets to hear about ALL the details that Kellyanne can only complain about in private.

Oh geez. She was working for Cruz at the time. What did you expect her to say, how great a guy Trump is?

Why she is still married to that piece of....well to him...is a mystery to me.

Who knows what goes on behind closed doors. :eusa_angel:

James Carville has been married to Mary Matlin for many years, and so it seems, they have a happy marriage.

She has worked with Reagan and GW, and is well known for her conservatism.

Sometimes opposites attract. And just because you disagree with your spouse on politics, doesn't mean you don't get along in every other way.

James Carville has been married to Mary Matlin for many years, and so it seems, they have a happy marriage.

Sometimes opposites attract. And just because you disagree with your spouse on politics, doesn't mean you don't get along in every other way.

ohh....I am not like that...if my man is with an enemy in politics,......no way Jose.....my blood boils.....can not take it...nope

MAGA forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:113:

I know she worked for Cruz. She even criticized Trump. But she also took a lot of Prog threats when she took the job to work for Trump. And that includes her children. To hate Trump as much as her husband and leave her children open to potential assault by Progs is not logical if she hated Trump.

Politics isn't worth arguing about in a marriage. There's alot more important things in this life than the political situation of the nation
That's way down on most lists.

Politics isn't worth arguing about in a marriage. There's alot more important things in this life than the political situation of the nation
That's way down on most lists.

so

if it is like that

let her get out of politics

she can not have her cake and eat it too.

ohh....I am not like that...if my man is with an enemy in politics,......no way Jose.....my blood boils.....can not take it...nope

Same here: politics and religion. My wife and I see eye to eye.

It’s a game they’re playing. Did anyone ever hear of Mr. Kelly Anne before she got famous? Nope. And if he agreed with her you would never know who he is. This is his only shot at becoming relevant.

that's nice! same here!:2up:

I could not share a physical space with a Clinton or a DemonRat lover....

I just could not

I don't respect those people....in fact I despise them I despise DemonRats with all my heart and soul

T's & P's

New Topics

Forum List

Back