Kelly Is Back And Still Stands Behind Her Insane Comments

OMG nothing white can be good! I'm rocking on right now listening to BTO but they must be shit now.

Randy Bachmann has to be the worst man on the planet. Why because he's fucking white.

You people are so bigotted. LOLOLOL. Glad you are calling yourself out.

The pussified left gets insulted whenever you point out their womanly hysterics over seeing a manger inthe public square. Those easily offended maggots...

Kelly didn't make a dumb statement. She made a snarky sarcastic statement to point out how dumb it is to say that Santa should be a big penguin.

yes, but she should have known it would be taken out of context and not said it. Therefore it was dumb.

EVERYTHING will be taken out of context by the left. She could have said Santa wears a red suit and it would be taken out of context.

The left truncates language. It's how they exercise control. obamacare is racist, so are the words "golf" and "Chicago". They make it up as they go along. The best way to handle it is to keep poking a stick in their cage. Make them frothed up until they lose all power to use those words as weapons.

Are you of the opinion that liberals take things out of context at a greater frequency than nutters do? Is that you being serious?

She was being sarcastic??? THIS is the new defense?

Then why is she defending it?

Try again. :cuckoo:

defense? of WHAT? :cuckoo:

stating the truth and facts?

Uh, Vox, both Santa and Jesus/God are imaginary creatures.

Santa does not bring your presents down the chimney and there is no one waiting for you on a cloud in heaven.

Jeeeez.

Prove Christ doesn't. Your opinion only. Give me proof that heaven doesn't exist.

defense? of WHAT? :cuckoo:

stating the truth and facts?

Santa does not bring your presents down the chimney and there is no one waiting for you on a cloud in heaven.

Jeeeez.

Prove Christ doesn't. Your opinion only. Give me proof that heaven doesn't exist.

Nutters are always asking people to prove negatives.

Prove that unicorns don't exist. Same thing.

OMG nothing white can be good! I'm rocking on right now listening to BTO but they must be shit now.

Randy Bachmann has to be the worst man on the planet. Why because he's fucking white.

You people are so bigotted. LOLOLOL. Glad you are calling yourself out.

Again...setting up your own fantasy opposition to argue against. Pretty desperate there, tiny.

You wingnuts know this is why she's pissed, don't you? They talked her into saying that stupid stuff and she's embarrassed now.

I hope she goes back to her own brand of reporting. She was much better before. If she listens to Fox handlers, we're going to get Sean Hannity lite. They just replaced him with her because people like her better than him.

We'll see if she can stand her ground with these idiots. I hope so.

Sarah, you're one of the nicest people on this board but I think that's giving her a lot of credit.

Yes, there was that one time when she called idiot Rove on his declaration that Mittens had won.

About the nativity, she said she shouldn't have to drive her kids around, looking for a nativity behind beer cans when, if FACT, there's a live nativity just outside her building. Little animals, freezing their butts off cuz that's the christian thing to do.

I think she's just another Fox ditz following the orders of her boss -

tumblr_mcfjsdZUbW1qktv7n.jpg

You nutjob liberals get mad when someone just points out FACTS in your face.

Santa Claus is a European, "white" creation....deal with it. Making up different color Santas to make yourselves feel important and better about your pathetic lives is hilarious.Waaahhh...you feel inferior because "dey ain't no black Santa fo u."

Oh, it's a bigger laugh seeing you scumbags claiming the Egyptians and Jews (Jesus) are black. You're nutjobs....

Santa Claus isn't real...but...the saint he is based on was a Greek living in what is now Turkey.

But it is funny how you want to fight for a "white" Santa (imaginary guy) while making fun of those who would like THEIR imaginary guy look more like themselves.

:lol:

The dude looks white to me:

st_nicholas_myra_500.jpg

BTW, I believe Greeks are considered to be white people.

You nutjob liberals get mad when someone just points out FACTS in your face.

Santa Claus is a European, "white" creation....deal with it. Making up different color Santas to make yourselves feel important and better about your pathetic lives is hilarious.Waaahhh...you feel inferior because "dey ain't no black Santa fo u."

Oh, it's a bigger laugh seeing you scumbags claiming the Egyptians and Jews (Jesus) are black. You're nutjobs....

Santa Claus isn't real...but...the saint he is based on was a Greek living in what is now Turkey.

But it is funny how you want to fight for a "white" Santa (imaginary guy) while making fun of those who would like THEIR imaginary guy look more like themselves.

st_nicholas_myra_500.jpg

Because it's a painting. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

st_nicholas_myra_500.jpg

Because it's a painting. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh, so you think they painted him to look white even though he was black?

Yeah, that sounds plausible.
<sarcasm off>

Jeeeez.

Nutters are always asking people to prove negatives.

Prove that unicorns don't exist. Same thing.

And, as always, conveniently ignoring that they can't prove Jesus/God/Christ exist.

And, ignoring the point - that Kelly and the rw's are hysterical over imaginary creatures.

Good grief. They can make them any color they want. WHO CARES????

You wingnuts know this is why she's pissed, don't you? They talked her into saying that stupid stuff and she's embarrassed now.

I hope she goes back to her own brand of reporting. She was much better before. If she listens to Fox handlers, we're going to get Sean Hannity lite. They just replaced him with her because people like her better than him.

We'll see if she can stand her ground with these idiots. I hope so.

Sarah, you're one of the nicest people on this board but I think that's giving her a lot of credit.

Yes, there was that one time when she called idiot Rove on his declaration that Mittens had won.

About the nativity, she said she shouldn't have to drive her kids around, looking for a nativity behind beer cans when, if FACT, there's a live nativity just outside her building. Little animals, freezing their butts off cuz that's the christian thing to do.

I think she's just another Fox ditz following the orders of her boss -

tumblr_mcfjsdZUbW1qktv7n.jpg

I thought she was following orders too. The orders of whoever, I think she is upset that she did it.

I think you're nice too Luddy. We can disagree as friends. :)

The pussified left gets insulted whenever you point out their womanly hysterics over seeing a manger inthe public square. Those easily offended maggots...

The pussified right gets insulted and panic if they don't see a manger in the public square. They forget about mangers and baby jesus etc. unless they see it everywhere.

You mean the White baby Jesus or the Middle Eastern baby Jesus?

Since I know that Jesus and God are not imaginary creatures, There is historical proof that Jesus existed and his claims have not been disproven, therefore God exists.

Santa is not an imaginary creature. His legend is based upon the actions of real people.

While there is not a "physical" Santa that people can reach out and touch with their hands, there is a "Santa" that one feels and experiences when they see the excitement in a small child's face or the shine in their spouse's eye's when they open that one special present.

Here's the difference between conservatives and progressives, conservatives cry out against wrongs and injustice like Benghazi, obamacare, the debt, the economy, while progressives worry about talk show hosts, jokes they don't like, and what color Santa is.

That is the kind if stupidity that gives us a president like Obama.
Yeah thats it....way too just lie through your teeth

Explain slowly for me why saying Santa Claus is white or that Jesus is white is racist? Be VERY specific.

Don't forget that Saint Nick was white or that Jesus was either white or slightly off white.

Forum List

Back