Kelly Ann Conway says trump should support Pence for President in 2024 if he does not run.

What a Noble idea!

Pence wouldn't be a good candidate for president. Not that he can't perform in the job, because he could, but he wouldn't sell well in a G.E. That's the reality of politics. It's part science part art.

Conway has a wicked sense of humor....huh?

trump is all about trump....although

"I AM.HERE TO INDORSE THE MAN I WANTED HANGED!"...😂

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
If Trump doesn't run, he won't put loyalty to the party before his own vanity, and so he won't support De santis, who will be the reason why he might not run. Trump narcissism can't bear any more losses after it's totally confirmed that he lost is election.

De Santis is already rating higher than Trump!

The Jan.6 hearing are having a negative impact on Trump and that could become devastating!

Trump will not support either Pence or DeSantis

That is the type of guy he is
He cannot stand anyone else being the center of attention

You would think that he'd be happy from being the center of attention for so long now. I guess that too much ain't enough for him.

Who he supports is meaningless; they're all republicans.

You would think that he'd be happy from being the center of attention for so long now. I guess that too much ain't enough for him.

Who he supports is meaningless; they're all republicans.
Ronald Reagan would not get.trump's support. It is not in his nature to support anyone else. He is a flaming narcissist....a hopeless slug.

Ronald Reagan would not get.trump's support. It is not in his nature to support anyone else. He is a flaming narcissist....a hopeless slug.
It's his TDS that makes it so funny.

I hope they don't keep him from running. Hearing him bellow about a rigged GOP primary election would be sweet music to my ears.

Conway has a wicked sense of humor....huh?

trump is all about trump....although

"I AM.HERE TO INDORSE THE MAN I WANTED HANGED!"...😂
That certainly would have been one way to keep Biden's election from being certified. There is some interesting dialogue surrounding Pence's refusal to leave the Capital. As though he understood Trump wanted him to feel threatened enough to leave. And that Pence was skeptical as to the loyalties of his security detail.

“I’m not getting in the car, Tim,” Pence told the agent Tim Giebels — the same agent who had received Short’s warning the day before. “I trust you, Tim, but you’re not driving the car. If I get in that vehicle, you guys are taking off. I’m not getting in the car.”
That “I trust you” — emphasis on “you” — has sparked questions about what Pence might have thought would happen if he left the Capitol. We know some of those in Trump’s orbit were prepared for a contingency in which Pence was not overseeing the opening of electoral votes; details for one such plan were revealed in a newly released email this week. Was the backup plan to get Pence off-site?

What a Noble idea!
HARD
PASS

The only candidate more likely to make me vote for a Democrat for the first time ever would be Jeb Bush.

I would probably hold my nose and vote for DeSantis unless the Ls or Ds finally got serious about a real alternative.

Trump is the perfect candidate in the Prog dominated National Enquirer culture we have. As a Prog leader he would have been touted as the greatest president in history. All of the Prog women would have swooned over him. Repubs got lucky that the Progs are so self-centered with their own individual importance that Trump was ejected from their thinking.

Trump is the perfect candidate in the Prog dominated National Enquirer culture we have. As a Prog leader he would have been touted as the greatest president in history. All of the Prog women would have swooned over him. Repubs got lucky that the Progs are so self-centered with their own individual importance that Trump was ejected from their thinking.
The reason he ran as a Repub is he knew he'd of had no chance to run as a Dem. Cuz, you know, the misogynistic, sexual abuse, pathological lying, immoral, temperamentally unfit, unqualified, narcissistic sociopath stuff.

Forum List

Back