Keith Olbermann signs huge deal with CBS for morning show

Olbermann...the lying fool who claimed he had an Ivy League education from Cornell....turns out he went to went to an affiliated state college at Cornell, the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences

Lying bastard

Olbermann...the lying fool who claimed he had an Ivy League education from Cornell....turns out he went to went to an affiliated state college at Cornell, the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences

Lying bastard
Like Melania lied about being a college graduate ?

Or how Rush, Hannity and Beck never finished college

Lying bastard

Bbbuuuttt Melania!!!!!!
The thread is about Olbermann you miserable partisan shit stain

Lying bastard

Bbbuuuttt Melania!!!!!!
The thread is about Olbermann you miserable partisan shit stain
How about how Trump claims to have an MBA from Wharton when he only attended as an undergrad?

What a creepy gimp that guy is. Hope he isn't allowed near children, or animals for that matter.

Lying bastard
He got a BS in Communications Arts from Cornell. I guess you're the liar.

Keith Olbermann
He went to a fucking 'community agriculture college'.
He did intend get a fucking 'BS' degree. HAA HAAA
He attended the community college for two years!!!!!!!
The 'BS' degree he basically purchased didn't quality him to clean out the stables in a fucking veterinary clinic. HAAA HAAAA
He's still working for the Russians on their RT propaganda network.
He's reminds me of the life long loser who bought a junker red Pontiac Fiero and stuck Ferrari stickers on it and used Ferrari hub caps and a used Ferrari steering wheel. The asshole even wears a Ferrari t-shirt and ball cap.
Oh ya. And a 'Hillary For President' bumper sticker the dummy still hasn't removed.
That's Olbermann in a NUTshell! HAAA HAAAAA

Lying bastard

Keith Olbermann
He went to a fucking 'community agriculture college'.
He did intend get a fucking 'BS' degree. HAA HAAA
He attended the community college for two years!!!!!!!
The 'BS' degree he basically purchased didn't quality him to clean out the stables in a fucking veterinary clinic. HAAA HAAAA
He's still working for the Russians on their RT propaganda network.
He's reminds me of the life long loser who bought a junker red Pontiac Fiero and stuck Ferrari stickers on it and used Ferrari hub caps and a used Ferrari steering wheel. The asshole even wears a Ferrari t-shirt and ball cap.
Oh ya. And a 'Hillary For President' bumper sticker the dummy still hasn't removed.
That's Olbermann in a NUTshell! HAAA HAAAAA

Wow .. no wonder he's able to feel the pulse of the Democratic Party base so well. All he needs now is a conviction or two for raping a couple of boys and he will beat out Perez for Party Chairman.

Lying bastard

Keith Olbermann
No he didn't. He lied and got caught, it's easily Googled
Link?

Google it, I'm not doing your bidding.

Lying bastard

Keith Olbermann
No he didn't. He lied and got caught, it's easily Googled
Link?

Google it, I'm not doing your bidding.
Keith Olbermann
Keith Olbermann - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back