Keith Olbermann: Perfect Spokesman for the Unhinged Left

He should be wearing a mask ...

index.jpg

The single greatest thing about KO, is like most of the left, he has no kids!
Olberfuhrer is queer as fuck. He married Katy Turd of MSLSD for a weekend or so and soon realized he still preferred the taste of cock. She dodged a bullet... or a faggot. The entire experiment lasted a couple weeks.

Ann Coulter outed him years ago for graduating from the farm extension of some college. She called it "Moo School". LOL! He lost his shit over it and never found it again.

He's a bitter little queer with a degree in pig fucking and everybody knows it.... you'd be unhinged too. :abgg2q.jpg:

The Snowflakes are AFRAID
Over the years my voting has been Dem, Repub and Independent. For a short time when he was on MSNBC I would watch his program. He was totally derogatory to many people. Of course some of it was funny. But in hindsight you see he helped to cause the situation we face today. For of all the agendas he backed he has taken no responsibility of the ones enacted or ruled by judges and have a level of failure with it. I totally believe that there are many people who are Progs that are insulated and protected from harm. And he is one of them. I also know that you do not hear much of a Prog media/entertainer person being attacked and/or killed up to now. Which tells you that Progs lie a lot about reality.

The Snowflakes are AFRAID
maybe some folks are…frankly that’s what i don’t get from KO’s psycho rant.

So? Some people are afraid to get it.

Sadly people like KO, Harris, Cuomo, Xiden etc haven’t done anything to ease their fears

Forum List

Back