** Keep the board going **

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was trying to address the fact they looked like msn icons. I fail to see how adult smilies add anything to political and world discussions here. Infact I wouldn't call them adult, they looked more childish and juvenile.

They bring fun and merriment.

Hey greg. What are your issues? are you a debater too or just a minutia obsessed dork?

He's the owner, who's trying to assess the current state of the board and make the appropriate changes as he sees best.

I don't think he's assessing anything. Assessing takes time. He got rid of the smilies quick smart. No assessing at all IMO.

Greg

As for the smilies being juevenile, so what? They have not had an affect on the board's more contentious debates. Deleting something because of personal tastes, suck.

As for the smilies being juevenile, so what? They have not had an affect on the board's more contentious debates. Deleting something because of personal tastes, suck.

The smilies are being re-vamped. Greg is very open to suggestions; and has taken suggestions from the staff and others. Look for more smilies and different smiliies to be added or changed in the coming days/weeks.

The smilies are being re-vamped. Greg is very open to suggestions; and has taken suggestions from the staff and others. Look for more smilies and different smiliies to be added or changed in the coming days/weeks.

I asked a simple question. If smilies were removed because he has some problem with things that aren't PG, that isn't appropriate, IMO.

I asked a simple question. If smilies were removed because he has some problem with things that aren't PG, that isn't appropriate, IMO.

I wasn't answering your question - but I suppose I could.

The Staff will make the call on what's appropriate, ultimately. Thanks for your input, however. :)

IMO, the owner gets to decide what is appropriate. If I owned a board, I'd expect to have that right. We then get to decide if we want to stay.

The new smilies are much better than the last set. There are still a few that I miss, though.

Your telling someone who PAID for the board what and what he can't do with the board? What gall!

Please explain why it isn't appropriate anyway.

Evil, you know I think you have the most limber body around..... much love!
Who told you that, yo momma?

69it.gif

69it.gif

Your telling someone who PAID for the board what and what he can't do with the board? What gall!

Please explain why it isn't appropriate anyway.

You're right. He paid for it. But he bought a board with people who are grown ups and who didn't complain about the way it existed. I don't think we need anyone making the board PG. Just sayin... it's his business, but it doesn't bode well for discussion if the board it pg'ized and threads are closed because they get off target.

Oh yeah... and did I say we're grown ups who don't need morality police?

Besides, I just asked for an explanation. Don't you think we should know if the person who bought the board has issues with certain things?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back