Keep Protestors Away From Trump and Trump Supporters

WTF happened to us??
Trump is WTF happened to us. Trump sewed the seeds of violence and now he is reaping the harvest he wanted.

People are doing what he told them to - punching, hitting and worse. If Trumpery gets his way, it will get a lot worse. Or at least, that's what his fans have threatened.

13076626_1126178714141848_1208046112799144598_n.jpg

Trumpery will get his riots and since Cleveland has open carry, it could get nasty. Its not for nothing that he's been telling his fans to beat up, punch and even kill those who dare to object to his blatant fascism.

You RWNJ traitors need to understand though - DuhDonuld was lying when he said he would pay the legal defense for those who followed his instructions to murder people.

Trumpery will get his riots and since Cleveland has open carry, it could get nasty. Its not for nothing that he's been telling his fans to beat up, punch and even kill those who dare to object to his blatant fascism.

You RWNJ traitors need to understand though - DuhDonuld was lying when he said he would pay the legal defense for those who followed his instructions to murder people.

All of this is being staged by the NGOs paid for by George Soros, the globalist POS and operatives in both political parties that are trying to make sure that one of their own gets in. I am still saying that the Hildebeast will win because this deal was made almost 8 years ago. What the people want is not of a concern to them and frankly, they laugh at us.

After The Donald's rally in Bridgeport I noticed 3 out of town American kids walking on the sidewalk with Make America Great Again signs. They were probably not old enough to vote, but wanted to see an historic Donald rally and learn about American politics. About 2 blocks away there was about a dozen dindo's on little bicycles who unbeknownst to them have assaulted individual joggers and individual bicycle riders on occasion. The American kids rolled up their signs and crossed to the other side of the street to avoid them. Very sad to have to live in fear in the land of the free. Hopefully making America great again means making the streets safe again with common sense stop and frisk and other proactive policies to stop the criminal element.

WTF happened to us??
Trump is WTF happened to us. Trump sewed the seeds of violence and now he is reaping the harvest he wanted.

You're a fucking idiot.

And of course the police are doing a lousy job of separating the protesters from the supporters.

So to , I'd like to know what is up with the Secret Service. Are you telling me that they can't secure a road into a hotel?

The Donald goes out of his way to excite and provoke people with the outrageous things he says in public.

He doesn't get to pick and choose how people react to what he says. Since what he has chosen to say could be possibly the most outrageous things ever in a presidential primary campaign it doesn't surprise me that he gets energetic reaction by both his supporters AND detractors.
Energetic reaction? That's how you spin rioting? Your position is no different than little baby Johnny throwing a tantrum when he doesn't get a cookie before dinner.

This is America, we have the right to free speech, you do NOT have the right to react the way your feelings dictate. Grow up!

I wasn't there. I'm very well matured. thank you.
Physically perhaps. Blaming Trump for the rioters is like blaming banks for bank robberies. It's where the money is.

I suspect you are lumping everyone at that incident in the same vein. I saw several hundred people ..maybe a couple thousand in the new broadcast. I saw two guys pounding on the cop car. There were a small handful actually clashing with police and other people at the front lines. If you can take those few people out of the picture all you have is two groups of people with opposite viewpoints yelling at each other. Barely newsworthy.

I'm not sure that Trump HAD to exit his vehicle and risk his safety scrambling up the small embankment with his security. It would be helpful if an accurate timeline was available detailing what happened and when it happened to assess if the strange entrance Trump chose was necessary or wise. The Donald does have a flair for the showmanship. The news coverage I saw was a closer in shot on Trump and doesn't have a perspective of the status of the crowd or the violence at the time he was outside of his car.
I didn't do any lumping. I said we have the right to protest, but not the right to act out against others. That wasn't a trick answer. You also ignored the point that one group went there to support their guy and the other group went there to start some shit. That is NOT equitable blame.

The Donald goes out of his way to excite and provoke people with the outrageous things he says in public.

He doesn't get to pick and choose how people react to what he says. Since what he has chosen to say could be possibly the most outrageous things ever in a presidential primary campaign it doesn't surprise me that he gets energetic reaction by both his supporters AND detractors.
Energetic reaction? That's how you spin rioting? Your position is no different than little baby Johnny throwing a tantrum when he doesn't get a cookie before dinner.

This is America, we have the right to free speech, you do NOT have the right to react the way your feelings dictate. Grow up!

Physically perhaps. Blaming Trump for the rioters is like blaming banks for bank robberies. It's where the money is.

I suspect you are lumping everyone at that incident in the same vein. I saw several hundred people ..maybe a couple thousand in the new broadcast. I saw two guys pounding on the cop car. There were a small handful actually clashing with police and other people at the front lines. If you can take those few people out of the picture all you have is two groups of people with opposite viewpoints yelling at each other. Barely newsworthy.

I'm not sure that Trump HAD to exit his vehicle and risk his safety scrambling up the small embankment with his security. It would be helpful if an accurate timeline was available detailing what happened and when it happened to assess if the strange entrance Trump chose was necessary or wise. The Donald does have a flair for the showmanship. The news coverage I saw was a closer in shot on Trump and doesn't have a perspective of the status of the crowd or the violence at the time he was outside of his car.
I didn't do any lumping. I said we have the right to protest, but not the right to act out against others. That wasn't a trick answer. You also ignored the point that one group went there to support their guy and the other group went there to start some shit. That is NOT equitable blame.

I repeat ..perhaps I wasn't clear earlier. I believe that there were not TWO groups but actually at least three. There were the anti Trump people, the pro Trump people and thirdly some that were there just to make trouble. As I said before we see that here in Seattle at ALL major protests. There is a group that travels around in the Western states that makes Molitov cocktails and various weapons that can be used on people and store front glass.

There are legitimate anti Trump protesters that want to only have their voices heard as well as pro Trump supporters that feel the need to defend their candidate even though they know their presence adds to the volume of noise at these confrontations.

I repeat ..perhaps I wasn't clear earlier. I believe that there were not TWO groups but actually at least three. There were the anti Trump people, the pro Trump people and thirdly some that were there just to make trouble. As I said before we see that here in Seattle at ALL major protests. There is a group that travels around in the Western states that makes Molitov cocktails and various weapons that can be used on people and store front glass.

There are legitimate anti Trump protesters that want to only have their voices heard as well as pro Trump supporters that feel the need to defend their candidate even though they know their presence adds to the volume of noise at these confrontations.
What adds to the volume of noise are those showing up in opposition to a political candidate. Americans do that at the ballot box. Americans do not try to shut people up because they disagree with them. These are protesters, these are agitators working for an unAmerican cause. Some are paid.

The good news is that Trump is already creating jobs.

Forum List

Back