Keep getting bad reviews on goggle

Also accused of offering only a few services when I am supposed to perform many

Also accused of never answering the phone

This is a BIG problem for me.

All these businesses bitching, whining, and complaining about slow business or no business, and yet they refuse to answer their phones or emails. If they can't be bothered, I don't shop there, as it is obvious they don't want my money.

I'm not saying YOU don't answer your phones, but there are many businesses out there that never do.

I tried for a month, calling a few specialty businesses to see if they had something in stock that I was looking for.......they never answer their phones. They are on the far side of the city, so I don't want to waste gas driving over there just to see if they are still open. I look on Google to see if they were closed down or went out of business, and apparently they are still IN business as they have recent Google ratings from customers. And yet, they never answer their phones or their emails. I will put the lowest ratings on their Google reviews and state that they apparently don't need any business as they aren't interested or professional enough to answer their damned phones or emails. And it's never changed anything.

You still haven't told us what business you have or what you sell. So it's difficult for anybody to have any empathy for you or understand your frustration since we have no idea what it is you do.

These low class, street trash pieces of waste of DNA sure love to write bad reviews for anything

Guess what MF …I create fake dummy accounts to give me great reviews

You all are pieces of human filth who live pay check to paycheck and you’re insects to me
Instead of running a good business, you'd rather run a second-rate business and fake yer way?

Forum List

Back