"Keep Conservatives United" is right about Perry (R)

Notice that it's a liberal telling us Perry's not conservative enough : lol:
What if a Conservative like me said Perry isn't Conservative enough? Would you believe it then?

Liberal blind hatred of Bush brought us Obama.
Let's not let our hatred of Obama bring us Perry.

By the way that was a good video but it was ruined by the inclusion of that IRS Tax Lawyer Bachmann.

Last edited:
What if a Conservative like me said Perry isn't Conservative enough? Would you believe it then?

By the way that was a good video but it was ruined by the inclusion of that IRS Tax Lawyer Bachmann.

Ron Paul isn't going to win. Get over it.

It will be interesting to see if any of the other debaters will challenge him about these grievous inconsistencies that run counter to conservative ideology.

Which part runs counter to conservative ideology? What ideology is that?
Notice that Texas has not raised taxes to close the deficit, as Illinois did. That'll resonate pretty well.

Yeah I think they used stimulus money from the Federal Gov't to close the hole they were in. They took more than any other state.

It will be interesting to see if any of the other debaters will challenge him about these grievous inconsistencies that run counter to conservative ideology.

Notice that Texas has not raised taxes to close the deficit, as Illinois did. That'll resonate pretty well.

Yeah I think they used stimulus money from the Federal Gov't to close the hole they were in. They took more than any other state.

Thats one point ;)
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-...notes-for-schools-after-cuts-muni-credit.html
The additional borrowing will compensate for the end of federal stimulus funding and property-tax collections that are below what was budgeted, said R.J. DeSilva, a spokesman for Comptroller Susan Combs.

One thing I DO know is that conservatives haven't been properly vetting their candidates for the last few years. This practice will come back to bite them :(

Last edited:

Already been covered multiple times.

Texas had $9 billion in surplus...their "rainy day fund".

They used $5 billion of stimulus money in their budget...so they could keep the surplus for emergencies.

So, Texas had the money...they chose to save it...which was not an option with stimulus money.

Now that we have that covered for the fiftyth time...how many states used stimulus money to cover their budgets that DIDN'T have a single dollar of surplus ?

The guy hasn't even been in a debate yet and Missourian is measuring the curtains :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Which part of that runs counter to conservative ideology?

How the fuck do you know? Oh yeah, Fox News and CNN said so! :lol:

How the fuck do you know? Oh yeah, Fox News and CNN said so! :lol:

BEcause Ron Paul has never won outside his district. Quit drinking the Kool Aid, s0n.

Remember when President Obama's past "associations" (even if they were as minute as meeting a guy at a party and serving on a board with him) were SOOOOO important? Wonder how those same folks will treat Perry's past "associations" with Al Gore...

:lol:

Last edited:
Remember when President Obama's past "associations" (even if they were as minute as meeting a guy at a party and serving on a board with him) were SOOOOO important? Wonder how those same folks will treat Perry's past "associations" with Al Gore...

:lol:

Are you comparing Al Gore to a terrorist like Bill Ayers?
And the association between Ayers and Obama was far more entangled than serving on one board. Where did Obama announce his presidential run in Chicago?

Well, Perry will have his chance in the upcoming debate. I hope Michelle rips him a new one LOL

yeah they can...Nixon Kennedy dipshit.
fuck you are stupid.

You have to go back 50 years to find one case?
Wow are you retarded. Neg rep for stupidity for you, assclown.

Its the most famous case of them all stupid. I am sorry that you are that ignorant of the facts.

If you need something more recent you can look at Palin-Biden or McCain Obama( the one where McCain goes nuts and makes faces)

Neither one of which decided the election.
Arguably neither did Kennedy-Nixon. Kennedy was clearly the favorite anyway and showed much better on the new medium of TV.

Forum List

Back