Kayleigh: But how could President Trump have known they were racists?

It's ok. Cumalot Harris said that the reason that black people die more from covid19 is lack of education and racism. See kids, stay in school! It will protect you from Covid19.

So even a virus is racist.

Ok.

These fucking liberals run these stupid fucking people and then scratch their heads and why they lose elections.

All of a sudden democrats don't like the vote, This is what communist democrats want you to vote for.
Wow. This dude should have been arrested for inciting to riot and anything else they can think of. How did Minnesota get this fucked up?

Seems reasonable to me.
Not on Laura Loomer....because she was the republican primary candidate for Palm beach county, where he lives...HIS voting district....

So since we know he voted via mail in ballot for this primary which he used as a photo op, signing the envelope....

Then one would think that he researched and knew, who the candidates were in the Congressional race??

The other candidate from the other place, he likely did not know....

Then one would think that he researched and knew, who the candidates were in the Congressional race??
Can you give us examples of what is so horrible about Laura Loomer and Marjorie Taylor Greene?

Seems reasonable to me.

True.

Except it is representative of this administration. They never do a "deep dive" or maybe don't care to. Look at scandals surrounding various promoted people, administration officials etc that could easily be avoided with a halfway decent vetting.

Greene is a conspiracy theory nut. She was discussed on here a week ago. Absolute trash.
I directed that question to an American not a UK political “voyeur“ who does not belong in this conversation

I just LOVE Laura Looner .. She da BEST!!
Of course I am a Satanic cult worshipping pedophile who eats babies :D

laura-loomer-small-head-618x378.jpg

loomer-1.jpg

Forum List

Back