Kavanaugh/Ford Opinion Threads -- Monday Sept 24th 2018

Judge wrote a book to sell books, no reason to push reality there, RIGHT? LMAO

His reality jibes with the reality of all the other students that didnt write any books right?

Of course you have a link to ALL those statements, RIGHT?

I dont carry links on me. You can compare on google though if you dont trust me.

Trust known liars, yeah right. LMAO

I was assuming you would find something on Faux news. I agree they lie alot but this one is kinda hard to lie about.

He shoots and misses, typical regressive. I don't waste time looking for nonexistent BS.

Kavanaugh has the lowest poll numbers of any SC nominee ever.

What do you expect with the commies character assassination and the MSM carrying their water instead doing their job. It won't matter in the end, if Ford can't convince 3 particular republicans she has some shred of credibility, Kavanaugh will be confirmed by the middle of next week with a vote of 55 - 45. And the commiecrats will lose their super-legislature. Thank you President Trump.

Goes further back than that, to when the Dems went after Clarence Thomas with no evidence to support Anita Hill's allegations. You can bitch about Garland, but at least the GOP didn't find some woman to accuse him of sexual misconduct of some kind. Hey, the Repubs voted Ginsburg in 96-3, and they also voted in Kagan and Sotomayor so I don't think you've got much of a case.

If anything, the Dems - and Biden in particular - were derelict in failing to investigate Hill's accusations thoroughly enough, not to mention to protect Hill against the Republican smears.

Why would the GOP go find a woman to smear Garland, if they didn't even intend to give him a hearing? What would be the purpose of that? They'd just fall on their noses in case their ploy somehow came to light, with nothing to gain for it.

Moreover, the Dems "didn't find some woman". Blasey Ford "found" Feinstein, and The New Yorker "found" Ramirez. Avenatti may have "found" more. Your attempts at painting this as a Dem-instigated political ploy is just as unfounded and fact-free as your insinuation that the GOP's hands are clean because they didn't find "some woman".

And no, Repubs, by their overwhelming majority, did not vote for Kagan (5 for, 36 against) or Sotomayor (9 for, 31 against).

So yeah, I think there is a case against against Kavanaugh that sure won't go away, and women, in case the GOP pushes Kavanaugh through, will have a good case against the GOP for years to come. Grassley and McConnell know it; why would they elect to deny the Goobers in Committee the much-craved limelight and cede it to some outside investigator? Do they actually think women are so utterly stupid to be incapable of seeing through that?

Gee, another revelation that college age guys acted like college age guys.

In other news, the sun is yellow and water is wet and Democrats are more desperate than ever.

Interesting that you seem to say that you agree that Kabanaugh is lying, because he is saying none of this ever happened.

He is out there painting himself as a studious church going virgin and I doubt anyone buys that bullshit.

Dr Ford should have reported the attempted rape so that it doesnt happen to others. she's either a heartless psychopath or there is no attempted rape, which also means she's a heartless psychopath!

`
Brett Kavanaugh's prospects of being confirmed to the Supreme Court suffered another major setback on Sunday night when a second woman accused him of sexual assault decades ago, and a prominent lawyer took to Twitter claiming a third woman has "credible information" on the high court nominee.

Democrats on the Senate Judiciary Committee are investigating another allegation of sexual assault against Kavanaugh, according to The New Yorker. Deborah Ramirez, who is 53, told the magazine that when Kavanaugh was a freshman at Yale in the 1983-84 academic school year, she remembers that he “exposed himself at a drunken dormitory party, thrust his penis in her face, and caused her to touch it without her consent as she pushed him away.”

Kavanaugh flatly denied the allegation, calling it a last-minute smear. But his confirmation now appears to be in serious doubt. Most Senate Republicans had vowed to push forward with his nomination after securing a Thursday hearing with Christine Blasey Ford, who went public a week ago with her allegation that Kavanaugh sexually attacked her at a high school party.- Source
`
`

When it rains, it pours. Poor Brett can't seem to get a break here.
`

The Democrats are playing a very dangerous game here. I don't think they realize the pushback they're inviting.

Yup.

B3327862-1F6A-4F43-82E5-8A1C282B1364.jpeg

A15CBC1A-1F27-42B0-A4AD-2E354B6A6BD1.jpeg

C1F7F468-3661-4A93-8D22-E50EA04EB68D.jpeg

557FBA22-AC9B-40C7-8C03-5EEE4943A56E.jpeg

CARE: "the right thing to do, is for the FBI reopen his background check with these new allegations and investigate it, to the best that these investigators can."

Based on what? She doesn't know where, she doesn't know when, and there are no corroborating witnesses. She didn't say anything to anybody for 30 years, but now she speaks up at the last minute of Kavanaugh's confirmation hearing, after the questioning is over?

And her story keeps changing. The WaPo found that she'd given a different account of the party to a marriage counselor in 2012. In that version, four boys assaulted her (she didn't name Kavanaugh). She told the Post that there were four boys at the party but only two assaulted her. She said counselor's notes were wrong.

Here's how the Post reported it last week: "The (marriage counselors) notes say four boys were involved, a discrepancy Ford says was an error on the therapist's part. Ford said there were four boys at the party but only two in the room. "

In her letter to Sen. Feinstein, Ford also said that the party "included me and 4 others."

So, for years, Ford had clearly maintained that there were four other people — all boys — at the party.

Now, suddenly, Ford claims that one of the four was actually a girl. And that she was a lifelong friend of Ford's. But the woman, Leland Ingham Keyser, says she doesn't know Kavanaugh and has no idea about the party in question. And under oath and the penalty of perjury, NOBODY is supporting or verifying her story.

What the hell is the FBI going to find that causes them to issue a 7th background check that differs from the 1st 6? What you're advocating for is nothing short of political bullshit, a delaying tactic without merit and frankly without scruples either. What about Kavanaugh's rights? What happened to the presumption of innocence? Do you think he's being treated fairly in all this?

There's the problem. Her story can change and we're supposed to take it all the more seriously. If his story changed in even the smallest detail, that would be absolute proof of his guilt.

In other news, the sun is yellow and water is wet and Democrats are more desperate than ever.
You're excusing lying (from a guy begging for a lifetime appointment to the SCOTUS) and attempted rape

How very Trumpian

You're excusing lying (from a guy begging for a lifetime appointment to the SCOTUS) and attempted rape

How very Trumpian

How very liberal of you to say that somebody is guilty of something because a Democrat activist laid the charges with absolutely no proof of her claim.

Thank goodness we got rid of Democrat leadership. They are so anti-American they believe a person is guilty until they prove their innocence. That's what they do in dictator and Communist controlled counties.

In other news , the sun is yellow and water is wet and Democrats are more desperate than ever.
think of everything that you have heard from the "left" of you and to the "right" of you, everyone should look both ways and then at themselves. There is no squeaky clean in Politics. If you look for "Disingenuous" you might recognize some of the people in both directions in our Highest offices, who are making decisions for us. I don't like disingenuous people. We all have buried secrets if "they" say "they don't" "they" are "disingenuous" or not human, maybe both., Or maybe just Democrats.

Not sure if anyone has realized this, but it does seem that the Clintons have another reason to hate this guy.

Of course, the Clintons have reasons enough to hate pretty much all of America, and then some, but it is entirely unclear what they have to do with the confirmation hearing and Kavanaugh's youthful indiscretions.

It is, however, rich in irony, that the man, Kavanaugh, who conceived of the intrusive investigation into every sordid, salacious detail of Bill's extra-marital shenanigans has had a lot of personal experience in that regard to draw on, and, allegedly, without ever getting what he ... well, desired, until many years after college.

Investigating Bill's dick were in leading positions, Newt Gingrich (adultery), Dennis Hastert (molestation of students), and Kavanaugh (alleged sexual assault). Sure, you can appreciate the irony, no?
Stand up straight ! Now look down and ask how many times Mr. Happy caused you some grief. These people use sex like it's something that only takes place when people are stone sober and dressed in handmaiden outfits from the 17th Century really Their Poster Child is st"O"rmy Daniels I rest my case

Investigating Bill's dick were in leading positions, Newt Gingrich (adultery), Dennis Hastert (molestation of students), and Kavanaugh (alleged sexual assault). Sure, you can appreciate the irony, no?
Stand up straight ! Now look down and ask how many times Mr. Happy caused you some grief. These people use sex like it's something that only takes place when people are stone sober and dressed in handmaiden outfits from the 17th Century really Their Poster Child is st"O"rmy Daniels I rest my case

So, irony isn't your strong suit.

But...

... missing the point entirely,

... normalizing sexualized criminality, and

... dragging the Trumpy's one-time fling (Stormy would rather not make the experience twice) into a discussion about a (would-be) Justice on the United States Supreme Court...

is.

Now, because "These people", as you call them, gloat about the Trumpy and his difficulties arising from several layers of fraud while paying hush money to Daniels, you think you have a "case" to claim there is some sort of leniency warranted with respect to a life-time appointment to the highest court of the land.

Once you've sobered up, even you should be able to see what a weird case that was.

Exactly what the fuck do you want the FBI to investigate, they already have statements form every one of Fords proclaimed witnesses that they have no memory of ever being at a party Ford describes. Ford can't tell them exactly where or when this supposed party took place, so exactly where is the FBI supposed to start?

Now you can proceed to do your little dance and deflection without answering my question.

I answered your question as to what the FBI can do before; in short interview the actors and any witnesses. Then go back and interview them again after preparing the notes taken the first time as well as the recordings.

Little lies lead to big lies and big lies lead to more evidence and more witnesses and documents; thus eventually a conclusion.

This is what scares the crap out of Grassley and the other Republican members of the committee, and you.

You are aware that it's not common practice for the FBI to record interviews. They already have statements, now you what to send them out fishing. Another investigation in search of a crime, something you folks seem to love. Fords witnesses haven't corroborated her fantasy, in fact they have debunked it. I don't see her as a credible witness either, wholes you can drive an aircraft carrier though. She best hope she can blend into the woodwork when this is over.

Can you stop lying already???

FBI does not "have statements" worth a damn. They are statements to media, with ZERO liability.

FBI conducted such investigations before. It was done promptly and helped move the process along. There is no reason this coud not be done in this instance and it just makes Kavanaugh look bad when his accuser is asking for one and he is playing dodge.

OK, what would you tell the FBI to investigate? an alleged sexual attack that took place around 1985, but the accuser doesn't know where, exactly when, who was there, and there are no witnesses to substantiate her claim, it would be like asking the FBI to see if Lyndon Johnson screwed his secretary in the oval office. a waste of time, money, and effort.

I don't need to tell the FBI how to investigate, in fact they trained me.

there is nothing to investigate except unsupported claims by one woman about something that she alleged to have happened 35 years ago when they were both minors.

Face reality dude, this whole thing is nothing but a corrupt dem tactic to delay the vote.

Exactly what the fuck do you want the FBI to investigate, they already have statements form every one of Fords proclaimed witnesses that they have no memory of ever being at a party Ford describes. Ford can't tell them exactly where or when this supposed party took place, so exactly where is the FBI supposed to start?

Now you can proceed to do your little dance and deflection without answering my question.

I answered your question as to what the FBI can do before; in short interview the actors and any witnesses. Then go back and interview them again after preparing the notes taken the first time as well as the recordings.

Little lies lead to big lies and big lies lead to more evidence and more witnesses and documents; thus eventually a conclusion.

This is what scares the crap out of Grassley and the other Republican members of the committee, and you.

You are aware that it's not common practice for the FBI to record interviews. They already have statements, now you what to send them out fishing. Another investigation in search of a crime, something you folks seem to love. Fords witnesses haven't corroborated her fantasy, in fact they have debunked it. I don't see her as a credible witness either, wholes you can drive an aircraft carrier though. She best hope she can blend into the woodwork when this is over.

Can you stop lying already???

FBI does not "have statements" worth a damn. They are statements to media, with ZERO liability.

FBI conducted such investigations before. It was done promptly and helped move the process along. There is no reason this coud not be done in this instance and it just makes Kavanaugh look bad when his accuser is asking for one and he is playing dodge.

Kavanaugh has never said he is against an investigation, its the FBI who said that, and the Maryland AG. Prosecuters, federal, state, county, or city do not investigate unsupported allegations with zero evidence or collaboration.

Huh, it begins with local police or sheriff agencies, unless they respond to a homicide or other serious violent felony, their inspectors or detectives do the initial investigation.

I don't know when the FBI enters into an investigation by policy, I know they will respond and take over in some circumstances, but never personally asked them to intervene. They do the background check for Federal nominees, and that includes Kavanaugh.

the local police have declined to open an investigation of an alleged incident 35 years ago where the claimant cannot say when or where it happened.

The Democrats are playing a very dangerous game here. I don't think they realize the pushback they're inviting.
`
Dangerous game? Pushback? Pray tell, how?

Can you not even see another side to this? Are you serious?

Okay, I'll spell it out. First, the Dems are absolutely driving Republicans straight to the polls with this in November. Read up on that. Second, you are opening up a Pandora's box now for EVERY candidate. You think we won't turn this game on you? You think you can FIND a Dem candidate who didn't, in high school, have drunken shenanigans? If our Congressmen won't find those shenanigans, believe me, our media WILL.

Stupid, stupid, short-sighted Dems. As. Ever.

The Far left Media doesn't even want to look. I would be willing to bet If the American people took a good long look inside the Beltway we would discover that A large # of our elected officials have some very dirty laundry in their closets sexually and otherwise . Lets star a movement to uncover all the dirt we can true or not about every member of the senate and let them Prove it didn't happen. For instance Senator Blumenthal grabbed my junk at a democratic fundraiser for Obama in 2012 and then had me harassed into silence let him prove it didn't happen. I've been damaged deeply by his act of predation

Lets reveal the list of congressmen who have used 17 million of our money to pay off sexual assault accusers.

How very Trumpian

How can you excuse something that may not have even happened?

Sorry, your comment "college age guys acted like college guys" is absurd. Some mature earlier, and treated college age gals with respect.

Nope, it's actually quite accurate, but you already know that.

Virgins like him disrespect girls and remain a virgin much longer than those of us who matured at an earlier age.

You're free to cite your evidence

My experience + the talk in the locker room. Some scratches on the back of those who didn't talk, and missing on those who did.

Forum List

Back