Kavanaugh accuser wants FBI investigation before hearing

This is really disgusting and sick...

Trump EXPLOSIVE Speech at MASSIVE Rally in Southaven, Mississippi - October 2, 2018

Please turn this into an OP - It shouldn't be buried. Trump's speech yesterday literally made me throw up a little bit in my mouth.
After calling Ford "a very credible witness and fine woman" he goes there as a cavern of Deplorables chants "LOCK HER UP?"
I thought there would be a basement for the short-fingered vulgarian and tax cheat ...
There is not

Trump is a hero.

This is really disgusting and sick...

Trump EXPLOSIVE Speech at MASSIVE Rally in Southaven, Mississippi - October 2, 2018

Please turn this into an OP - It shouldn't be buried. Trump's speech yesterday literally made me throw up a little bit in my mouth.
After calling Ford "a very credible witness and fine woman" he goes there as a cavern of Deplorables chants "LOCK HER UP?"
I thought there would be a basement for the short-fingered vulgarian and tax cheat ...
There is not

There's one of those Pusey's now!....yes let the ABNORMALS LIES about everything, and don't smack them down...hope you choked just a little on your vomit!

More Than 500 Law Professors Condemn Kavanaugh For ‘Lack Of Judicial Temperament’

Eight of the signatures in the letter to the Senate were from professors at Yale, where the Supreme Court nominee obtained his law degree.

More than 500 law professors from nearly 100 law schools around the nation have signed a letter to the U.S. Senate to say that the volatile temperament Supreme Court nominee Judge Brett Kavanaugh displayed on Thursday as he testified before the Senate Judiciary Committee disqualifies him from sitting on the nation’s highest court.

“We regret that we feel compelled to write to you to provide our views that at the Senate hearings on Thursday, September 27, 2018, the Honorable Brett Kavanaugh displayed a lack of judicial temperament that would be disqualifying for any court, and certainly for elevation to the highest court of this land,” the letter says.

The letter is signed by many high-profile law professors, including eight from Yale Law School, where Kavanaugh obtained his law degree. The letter remains open for additional signatures through Thursday, when it will be presented to the Senate.

Over 500 Law Professors Condemn Kavanaugh For ‘Lack Of Judicial Temperament’

How could Kavanaugh ever restore his reputation?
500 professors just lost their credibility as educators.
So that's why the majority all the lawyers are Demmies. To get an A they have to agree with the Leftist Law Professors' Union who cheered Maxine Watters for organizing trouble and all her minions to commit acts of harassment against all righties who support this popular President, who shines a light on all false accusations the Demmies make. Who'd have ever guessed they'd pull a stunt like condemning a conservative to the Supreme Court? :popcorn:

The president argued that the real victims are men like his Supreme Court nominee, Brett Kavanaugh, when sexual assault accusations are made.

Trump Mocks Christine Blasey Ford’s Testimony And Me Too Movement At Mississippi Rally

Well, let's see how women voters respond to that.

Well, since women are not just interchangeable vaginas who all think and vote in lockstep, the way you believe, but are in fact individual human beings who dare *gasp!* to actually form opinions without consulting the left-wing feminist masters, I'm going to guess that some of them are going to be gullible partisan hormone factories like you, and some of them are going to disagree with you.

It's almost like you don't get to unilaterally declare yourself and your positions "what all women want", or some shit like that.

after a victim has reported a crime, the decision whether to charge the suspect with a crime and then prosecute him is the prerogative of the victim, people think. news media contribute to this misconception by reporting that the victim declined to press charges. in fact, the criminal justice system gives victims no say in the matter, its the police who decide whether the suspect must be arrested and prosecutors who determine whether a conviction should be pursued

REPORT: FBI NOT CLEARED TO QUESTION KAV AND FORD!

SHAM investigation! It was all a farce - a smokescreen!

You didn't even wait to hear about the results. Something tells me you really didn't expect much to come out of it in the first place, so why push for it? You demanded it, you got it, now you don't want it because you think it won't convict Kavanaugh. If that is the case, they just need to go ahead and confirm him.

Back to big boy stuff like Iran and trade and employment and finally moving away from the wailing infant libbies

You didn't even wait to hear about the results. Something tells me you really didn't expect much to come out of it in the first place, so why push for it? You demanded it, you got it, now you don't want it because you think it won't convict Kavanaugh. If that is the case, they just need to go ahead and confirm him.

I know enough already! Trump did NOT authorize the FBI to question Dr. Ford and Kavanaugh. SHAM!

I know enough already! Trump did NOT authorize the FBI to question Dr. Ford and Kavanaugh. SHAM!

What named source told you that?

They both testified in front of a Senate Committee. That's why THE FBI doesn't care about interviewing either of them.

They both testified in front of a Senate Committee. That's why THE FBI doesn't care about interviewing either of them.
laktoada is not the sharpest tool in the box

Please provide a link to your source demonstrating that, while authorized to do so, the FBI on their own declined to interview both Dr. Ford and Kavanaugh. TIA.

It wouldn't shock me to find out that he/she/it has these posts already pre-written and just waiting for a link to be plugged in.

We kept telling them that all an "investigation" was going to amount to was the FBI basically compiling a record of the exact same statements everyone already made, and then turning it over. They refused to believe us. We also kept telling them that we knew they were going to declare the investigation a "sham" no matter what, and lookie here what's happening.

Forum List

Back