The Federal Emergency Management Agency has Denied Trump Sending Personalized Messages to Americans.

Walt104

Rookie
Sep 18, 2018
According to the Federal Emergency Management Agency it appears this so-called president tRump was B slapped again at denying him a direct line to basically harass and abuse the system for his own deranged pleasure, in which tRump would be breaking the law again. Sen. Ron Johnson of Wisconsin in 2015 created a bill that would prevent a president or so-called president from abusing the system. Also D Trump who has lawlessly hacked and rigged in there in violation of U.S. Constitutional law is not only a jackass but the impostor is not my president either.

According to the Federal Emergency Management Agency it appears this so-called president tRump was B slapped again at denying him a direct line to basically harass and abuse the system for his own deranged pleasure, in which tRump would be breaking the law again. Sen. Ron Johnson of Wisconsin in 2015 created a bill that would prevent a president or so-called president from abusing the system. Also D Trump who has lawlessly hacked and rigged in there in violation of U.S. Constitutional law is not only a jackass but the impostor is not my president either.

WTF is wrong with your mind? Get ahold of yerself.

LINK?

LINK?
He only has 4 posts. Can he post links yet?

It would be a great honor to receive a personalized message from our wonderful Pres. Trump. ... :thup:

Trash from the utterly deranged. That is a moment I will never get back.

He's got a twitter account though. Cant he just use that instead?

Forum List

Back