Katy Perry, Bette Midler and Jessica Chastain lead online Independence Day protests: 'July 4th canceled'

i-dont-give-a-damn-attempt-to-give-a-damn[1].gif

Eh, fuck em.

If they hate America so much they should leave it instead of just sitting around complaining about it.

There are over 320 million people in America. They are 3 people. They just need to shut the fuck up if they are going to stay. If you're going to run your mouth then do it from another country. I mean if I go to my neighbors house and I don't like I don't have the right to complain, I can just leave but when I am staying there I have to be quiet.

Eh, fuck em.

If they hate America so much they should leave it instead of just sitting around complaining about it.

There are over 320 million people in America. They are 3 people. They just need to shut the fuck up if they are going to stay. If you're going to run your mouth then do it from another country. I mean if I go to my neighbors house and I don't like I don't have the right to complain, I can just leave but when I am staying there I have to be quiet.
Treat women like second class citizens and act shocked when they react negatively. Are you THAT clueless?

Right wing nuts are gonna pay a price. Artists are going to refuse to perform in those shit hole states. Enjoy the fucking nasty ass music of the pub supporters. Maybe Kevin Sorbo can sing?
Thats a two way street

“Artists” have a lavish lifestyle with expensive drug hanits to maintain

Forum List

Back