Kathy Hochul Fails to Reassure NY Businesses Trump Penalty ‘Nothing to Worry About’

Lol....it's happening..... I said this would happen.
Once they set the precedent Every podunk municipality that feels as though they need more revenue is going to pull up the real estate business files and start looking for faulty and questionable appraisals that they can reopen, randomly reevaluate and seek past damages in the form of cash penalties. The Democrats never learn.
Sorry bout that,

1. Its time to sell if your a business in NYC.
2. Sell for an astronomical amount, and move to a RED STATE.
3. Cut all ties to NYC, its going to the rats, get out now, while you have bags to put something in to.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

well, presumably, no fines are paid until appeals are exhausted
The damage is already done a high level state judge just laid down a precedent that I guarantee you has not gone to noticed by every single appraisal department across the entire state.
Municipalities are hungry beasts that never have enough cash to pay their bills. There is no way they're going to let this pass. Albany will have to step in with some type of legislation or New York State will be completely devoid of any serious business interests within the next 5 to 6 years.

Sorry bout that,

1. Its time to sell if your a business in NYC.
2. Sell for an astronomical amount, and move to a RED STATE.
3. Cut all ties to NYC, its going to the rats, get out now, while you have bags to put something in to.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
New York offers tax free status for 10 years for businesses to start up in their state.

The damage is already done a high level state judge just laid down a precedent that I guarantee you has not gone to noticed by every single appraisal department across the entire state.
Municipalities are hungry beasts that never have enough cash to pay their bills. There is no way they're going to let this pass. Albany will have to step in with some type of legislation or New York State will be completely devoid of any serious business interests within the next 5 to 6 years.
No damage has been done by Trump being held to account.

They actually want to destroy all private business ownership.

They want Government to own everything.

They are simply starting with Conservatives because they know that their trained seals will not object.
If the business is not filling out this certified assets form fraudulently, they have nothing to worry about... Even if they exaggerate their assets by 10% to 20%....

Exaggerating their assets on this certified form by 400% or 1000% etc, will be considered FRAUD.

NY leftist politicians are about like Terminators.....I'm fully convinced that Hochul is one.

1:32 in.

I'm waiting for them to fight with the Borg of the DNC.

Yes, yes. It's a machine, it absolutely won't stop until your dead.....yada, yada, yada. :)

Problem is, Trump and his businesses are the only ones I see in NY being targeted. Probably because it was determined he committed fraud.
If you can point to others, I'll gladly entertain the theory that the state of NY is hostile to businesses.

But I'm not seeing any.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
If the business is not filling out this certified assets form fraudulently, they have nothing to worry about... Even if they exaggerate their assets by 10% to 20%....

Exaggerating their assets on this certified form by 400% or 1000% etc, will be considered FRAUD.

Absolutely nothing to do with what I posted.

Yes, yes. It's a machine, it absolutely won't stop until your dead.....yada, yada, yada. :)
Problem is, Trump and his businesses are the only ones I see in NY being targeted. Probably because it was determined he committed fraud.
If you can point to others, I'll gladly entertain the theory that the state of NY is hostile to businesses. But I'm not seeing any.
Mr Wonderful just rips the Trump judgment..

So the actual test is if the loan was by a democrat supporter or a GOP supporter. Got it.

If you can point to others, I'll gladly entertain the theory that the state of NY is hostile to businesses.

But I'm not seeing any.
We saw AOC keeping Amazon out of town, along with a lot of good paying jobs. That's one.

Forum List

Back