Kathy Griffin breaking up

He has a high forehead fetish?
R.gif

Remember when Kathy Griffin made Trump and his MAGATs bitch, moan and cry because she simply had a depiction of him w/his head cut off?

They were so butthurt they engaged in a cancelation campaign the likes of George W. Bush vs The Dixie Chicks.

Sigh....good times!

Well, it appears (again) you can't focus on the topic.

She is getting divorced.

Nobody I know gets married so they can get divorced.

Bummer for her.

I can't stand her.

But I hate to see a marriage end.

Kathy Griffin has filed for divorce from her husband Randy Bick, less than two weeks before celebrating what would have been their four year wedding anniversary.

TMZ has reported that Kathy filed the divorce documents in Los Angeles County on Thursday, with the date of separation given as December 22.

She cited irreconcilable differences and stated in the documents she has a prenuptial agreement with Randy dated to December 23, 2019.

View attachment 880488

Comment:
That poor man.
How could he have made such a huge mistake?
Maybe he is blind and deaf.
Honestly, as much as I disagree with with her politics, I always thought she was really funny

Well, it appears (again) you can't focus on the topic.

She is getting divorced.

Nobody I know gets married so they can get divorced.

Bummer for her.

I can't stand her.

But I hate to see a marriage end.

Meanwhile, we keep the faith here in the Midwest. After Mass yesterday, a couple celebrated their 50th anniversary by reconsecrating themselves to their marriage. God Bless them.

We'll eventually turn it around so that a couple seeking to be married must demonstrate that they understand the meaning of commitment.

Kathy Griffin has filed for divorce from her husband Randy Bick, less than two weeks before celebrating what would have been their four year wedding anniversary.

TMZ has reported that Kathy filed the divorce documents in Los Angeles County on Thursday, with the date of separation given as December 22.

She cited irreconcilable differences and stated in the documents she has a prenuptial agreement with Randy dated to December 23, 2019.

View attachment 880488

Comment:
That poor man.
That poor man.

Maybe he needed the money

Last edited:

Forum List

Back