Karl Rove rips Trump’s ‘stupid’ ad jab at DeSantis: He’s ‘worried’

YoursTruly

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2019
Never been a fan of Rove. But he's right about this. Trump is scared to death of DeSantis. And should be. DeSantis has a lot better executive record than Trump. And D has class.
Trump's just a swamp creature.

Karl Rove rips Trump’s ‘stupid’ ad jab at DeSantis: He’s ‘worried’​

It's wishful thinking to say that Trump is "worried" about DeSantis. DeSantis hasn't even declared. He's one of a long list of "expected" Republican candidates. As far as I know, the only Republicans who have had to balls to declare are Nikki Haley and Asa Hutchinson.

In the unlikely event DeSantis commits political suicide by going against Trump, the media would sing his praises. In the even more unlikely event that he beats Trump, the same media will immediately trash him just as harshly as they now trash Trump - and will think themselves clever for it.

It's wishful thinking to say that Trump is "worried" about DeSantis. DeSantis hasn't even declared. He's one of a long list of "expected" Republican candidates.

If Trump wasn't worried about DeSantis, then he wouldn't be running ads about him so heavily. He wouldn't be bashing him at every turn.

As far as I know, the only Republicans who have had to balls to declare are Nikki Haley and Asa Hutchinson.

It's only April of 2023. The elections are over a year away.
In the unlikely event DeSantis commits political suicide by going against Trump, the media would sing his praises. In the even more unlikely event that he beats Trump, the same media will immediately trash him just as harshly as they now trash Trump - and will think themselves clever for it.

That's the mistake all you Trumbots make. Trump is the only one attacking. And he's attacking the best Republican governor in the USA. And has been for months.

I'm not a democrat voter. Never cast one vote for a democrat. And never will. But I'll be dayuymed if I'm going sell my soul to some north eastern liberal who's spent $8 trillion 4 years, notched our 2A and funded Planned Parenthood & gender studies. Trump only vetoed 1 spending bill in 4 years, and that was because it didn't spend enough.

To heck with you liberal Republicans. Y'all are almost as bad as the liberals.

Trump is scared to death of DeSantis. And should be.

Look, idiot, running the primaries is a total waste of money. Trump is SO FAR AHEAD that DeSantis has not one chance in hell of catching him. The GOP would be far smarter to invest all their time and money instead into building an effective plan for ensuring a fair and honest election this time because Trump is their man.

And Rove is a horse's ass RINO Never-Trumper who sucks Fox's dick.

Rove and Trump? It might seem important to mostly lefties but we still don't know if the old fool in the WH will run again.

I am, everything he says is for agenda and manipulation. He sold this country out long ago.

I didn't like Rove then. And I don't like him now. But he's in no position to sell us out to anyone now a days. BTW, it wasn't Rove that sold us out, it was W Bush.

Look, idiot, running the primaries is a total waste of money. Trump is SO FAR AHEAD that DeSantis has not one chance in hell of catching him. The GOP would be far smarter to invest all their time and money instead into building an effective plan for ensuring a fair and honest election this time because Trump is their man.

And Rove is a horse's ass RINO Never-Trumper who sucks Fox's dick.

Are you kidding? Trump is only 30 points ahead of someone who's not even in the race yet. 30 points, that's it. Trumps boost he got from the Bragg indictment isn't going to last long. Especially if Trump keeps attacking Republicans and siding with swamp creatures like Lindsey Graham and McCarthy.

If Trump wasn't worried about DeSantis, then he wouldn't be running ads about him so heavily. He wouldn't be bashing him at every turn.
You don't get how childish Trump really is. He spends his own money for the ads, so he can afford ads like that just to poke at DeSantis. Again, why would he be afraid of a guy who is afraid to even say "uh . . . I guess I'd like to be president."
It's only April of 2023. The elections are over a year away.

That's the mistake all you Trumbots make. Trump is the only one attacking. And he's attacking the best Republican governor in the USA. And has been for months.
That's awesome. You say the media and the Dems don't attack Trump. I hope you are well paid since you are selling your dignity.
I'm not a democrat voter. Never cast one vote for a democrat. And never will. But I'll be dayuymed if I'm going sell my soul to some north eastern liberal who's spent $8 trillion 4 years, notched our 2A and funded Planned Parenthood & gender studies. Trump only vetoed 1 spending bill in 4 years, and that was because it didn't spend enough.

To heck with you liberal Republicans. Y'all are almost as bad as the liberals.
So, who is your dog in the fight? Not that there is much of a fight. You know that Haley is angling for vice president? You think Hutchinson is your man to stop the Democrats' spending spree?

I hope that you know by now, that the Establishment GOP schtick is to run against the Democrats' fiscal irresponsibility during an even numbered year, spend the next year giving in to them at every turn, and then running against what they let them do the next election year.

You know that. Right?

I didn't like Rove then. And I don't like him now. But he's in no position to sell us out to anyone now a days. BTW, it wasn't Rove that sold us out, it was W Bush.
Rove told Bush what to do. He has been with the family for over 30 years.

Well, you prompted me to finally see the ad. It's not even a Trump ad. You guys don't know what your talking about:

1681778581864.png

Rove told Bush what to do. He has been with the family for over 30 years.

Blah blah blah.. That was what, 20 years ago?

BTW, I did happen to notice you dodging what Rove said.
Let me guess, you didn't even watch the video, did you?

You don't get how childish Trump really is. He spends his own money for the ads, so he can afford ads like that just to poke at DeSantis. Again, why would he be afraid of a guy who is afraid to even say "uh . . . I guess I'd like to be president."

LMAO... Look closely at what you just said. Trump spends his own money to put out ads against someone he's not scared of. Trump isn't scared of me, and he's not paying for ads about me. That's exactly what not being scared of looks like.
Bashing someone means you are scared. And with DeSantis's record, Trump should be.
That's awesome. You say the media and the Dems don't attack Trump. I hope you are well paid since you are selling your dignity.

I didn't say anything close to that.
So, who is your dog in the fight? Not that there is much of a fight. You know that Haley is angling for vice president? You think Hutchinson is your man to stop the Democrats' spending spree?

I'm ONLY going to vote for a fiscal conservative. Trump isn't one. And never has been. He's a moderate democrat at best.
I hope that you know by now, that the Establishment GOP schtick is to run against the Democrats' fiscal irresponsibility during an even numbered year, spend the next year giving in to them at every turn, and then running against what they let them do the next election year.

You know that. Right?

Even numbered years? Good grief. WTF are you even talking about. You think elections are ran on a timeline of even and odd numbered years?

Blah blah blah.. That was what, 20 years ago?

BTW, I did happen to notice you dodging what Rove said.
Let me guess, you didn't even watch the video, did you?
He said he, Trump, could not do to Biden what he did to Killary. Trump got 12 million more votes and was cheated. That is a lie he is perpetuating. Both of those guys are Trump haters.

Forum List

Back