Kari Lake Says Ron DeSantis has "BDE"

I read this this morning.

Why are there so many fucked in the head (R)?
Mostly because of what the DNC and the left is allowing, in both the mainstream politics, and in our nation's institutions.

If you know anything about political science, you would know, that conservatives only "react," to what the left pushes the nation to do, their extremists are known as, "radicals." The harder the "radicals," push? The more you will have "reactionaries." Ostensibly? This is the fault of the left.

Empirical proof.

Last edited:
1. I saw that interview with her and CNN and had instant dislike and my spidey senses went way up. Not because I'm opposed to anyone clapping back at our awful media. It seemed inauthentic to me. So I looked her up and

2. Found her posing with drag queens, who are chatting about how yep, she's been known to schmooze with them. This jives with the double life I think she's leading. I think she jumped on the conservative train recently bc she's after the cred and power. My 2 cents of course. We shall see.

I do not feel this way about most conservative female politicians. But I'm highly skeptical of this one.
When the Michigan Board of Canvassers and courts conspired to deny James Craig (the most potentially dangerous opposition to Gretchen,) the ability to run for governor of Michigan? I get the same feeling about that Tudor Dixon. It is all a rigged plan to make sure Whitmer is reelected.

They knew from the start if the most popular candidate on the right were allowed to run, Whitmer would lose, so they are running a purposely bad candidate, and now running commercials on an issue the majority of the population doesn't care about. (Abortion in the case of incest and rape.)

1. I saw that interview with her and CNN and had instant dislike and my spidey senses went way up. Not because I'm opposed to anyone clapping back at our awful media. It seemed inauthentic to me. So I looked her up and

2. Found her posing with drag queens, who are chatting about how yep, she's been known to schmooze with them. This jives with the double life I think she's leading. I think she jumped on the conservative train recently bc she's after the cred and power. My 2 cents of course. We shall see.

I do not feel this way about most conservative female politicians. But I'm highly skeptical of this one.
Since 2006 she's been a Republican, Independent, Democrat, and Republican again, so your sincerity meter is likely correct.

This is your Republican MAGA gubernatorial candidate for Arizona. Classy as they always are.

1660709128579.png

This is your Republican MAGA gubernatorial candidate for Arizona. Classy as they always are.

This is your typical beta "male" reaction to such a comment.

The essence of big-dickness is an inherently alpha male trait...No male creature on the planet sends along his DNA without it.....Real women seek it.

Little wonder that you're put off by it.

Forum List

Back