Kari Lake is a fighter

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Kari Lake is a fighter. She represents our values and she won't let minor setbacks stop her. In 2024 let's vote to send her to DC.

---"I'm really tired of watching our politicians retreat from every single important battle. They're cowards. That's how we got into the mess we're in right now because they have surrendered far too many hills," she said at a rally earlier this month. "I am not going to retreat. I'm going to stand on top of this hill with every single one of you, and I know you're by my side as I formally announce my candidacy for the United States Senate."

Kari Lake is a fighter. She represents our values and she won't let minor setbacks stop her. In 2024 let's vote to send her to DC.

---"I'm really tired of watching our politicians retreat from every single important battle. They're cowards. That's how we got into the mess we're in right now because they have surrendered far too many hills," she said at a rally earlier this month. "I am not going to retreat. I'm going to stand on top of this hill with every single one of you, and I know you're by my side as I formally announce my candidacy for the United States Senate."

She certainly represents the "make money from the political system", if those are your values, then vote so she can make money from the system at your expense.

Does this mean she gave up the fight to be Gov of AZ?

She needs to learn how to count....

Kari is a grifter like the others... Just look at her, she voted for Kerry and Obama...

1698315441172.png

She is a plain and simple grifter and she will say anything to ride the media wave...

What can't get is how they don't see it? All you have to do is say to these people what they want to hear and they lap it up...
Do they understand that there are people who will lie to them for money?

Let's be clear... There is no mass election fraud. This is just a scam and litmus test for fealty. Anyone spending a bit of time on the subject could point out that if there was mass election fraud it would present in a much different way. It is actually very hard to execute mass election fraud, that is why Fox paid those millions...
Election Fraud is being used to compromise politicians into a place where they have to be loyal. You can't go back after going down this rabbit hole. How do you get out of the position thet you told a huge lie to your supporter? Your itegrity is shot...

She certainly represents the "make money from the political system", if those are your values, then vote so she can make money from the system at your expense.

They can't see it... It is a grift.. If they admit to it, then they would be the fools...

Pugilism has replaced decency, intelligence and reason in the GQP.

They just want "fighters" who address any issue by beating on it with a stick, like cavemen. It's all about emotion. Rage.

When did this happen?
Just how bad a beating and how big is the stick are we talkin?

Pugilism has replaced decency, intelligence and reason in the GQP.

They just want "fighters" who address any issue by beating on it with a stick, like cavemen. It's all about emotion. Rage.

When did this happen?
When dims started lying, cheating and stealing everything that wasn't tied down

She’s also a loser.

Forum List

Back