Kari Lake Files First Election Challenge Lawsuit, Vows More Action Ahead

Delusional denial. Bigly.
Look at the facts. The malfunctions cost many voters to be disenfranchised. That equipment should have been tested and running error free. There is no excuse and did affect the results. The honorable and legal thing to do is have another election.

You sound completely uninformed and I am not one bit surprised.

Look at the facts.
LOL - sure man. Everybody's cheating. It's not that your candidates sucked and they got less votes. No way could it be that. It was fucking Martians. And Jews. Or what horseshit you're jerking to this time.

LOL - sure man. Everybody's cheating. It's not that your candidates sucked and they got less votes. No way could it be that. It was fucking Martians. And Jews. Or what horseshit you're jerking to this time.

You are ignorant if the facts, Stop wasting my time. Thanks.

I always wonder whether you really believe this shit, or you're just flinging turds for your party's sake.
This has nothing to with parties. The assholes in Maricopa are Republicans. This is about certifying an obvious unfair election. If you gave one shit about this country it would really matter to you. Apparently you do not. Now troll someone else.

Yes.

Somehow it's never a fair election when your candidate loses.
Did you see all things that happened? Those are factual claims. The printers and tabulators failed and witnesses say votes were mishandled violating election codes. Again, whether intentional or not the election should not stand.

2ECD8609-02A6-45CC-834B-64E9B2905242.jpeg

Forum List

Back