Kari Lake: America will 'turn into a Venezuela' unless a judge installs me as governor

Reread post #52 (paragraph 2) until you understand it.

Kari Lake believes she is ENTITLED to be governor of AZ. Even though she says absolutely stupid shit every time she opens her big mouth.

She would have done better if she had enough sense to know when to keep her mouth shut.

By whining and crying (lying) about being "cheated" all she is doing is making herself look even more incompetent and senseless.

Imo, she has destroyed any possible chance of a successful future in politics.

She's a fucking nightmare. A non-stop whiner. Why would any reasonably intelligent person vote for her?
And all you are doing is enabling more crooked elections.

If there's still any doubts, I think we can conclude that Kari Lake has officially "jumped the shark." It's really unfortunate. If she simply accepted her loss like any mature, non-sociopathic adult would have done, she'd still have a political future and quite possibly be a strong candidate for Senate in 2024, but she can kiss any further runs for office goodbye. She's certifiably nuts.

Failed Arizona gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake is now claiming that America will "turn into a Venezuela" unless she is installed as governor.

The election has already been certified and her Democratic rival, Katie Hobbs, has been sworn in as governor.

Lake made the comments on the radio with right-wing student activist Charlie Kirk, during a segment in which she touted her legal efforts to challenge the results of the Arizona election. She later shared a clip of the segment on Twitter, with a link to give her money for that challenge.

I hope all the MAGAts here send her all the money they can.

That's funny you should mention that. My wife's church had a meeting tonight and I went with her. They were discussing about throwing some fags out of the bell tower. I just had to speak up in your defense, so you owe me one, ya faggot.
You were all in for that, weren't you? As long as you wouldn't get caught. Darn those secular laws!

Kind of amazing how many right-wingers wish to abandon democracy in favor of con artists, grifters, and pathological liars.

I didn't realize the intellectual rot was so deep until Trump came along.
The election of Biden cemented the stupidity of much of America.

Yeah, you fuckchops treated muh mocracy with the utmost respect when he won.

Not a fake scandal y'all wouldn't turn up to 11, not a riot you wouldn't cheer on, no bystander you wouldn't applaud being clobbered with bicycle locks, no voice you wouldn't either silence or drown out with your infantile screeching.

Spare us your piety, poseur.
Talk about haters hating. :heehee:

Forum List

Back