Kari Lake: America will 'turn into a Venezuela' unless a judge installs me as governor

Whale lies.
Your dream girlfriend (since you strike out with humans)?
th

my taxpayer dollars should pay for the flying spaghetti monster?

the recent case of Carson v. Makin takes care of that.

which religions are you willing to pay for via your tax payments.

my taxpayer dollars should pay for the flying spaghetti monster?

What flying spaghetti monster? Ok, so you don't want your tax dollars being given to a religious organization, then what other organizations can we find that other people don't want their money going to? Fact is, wherever you look, you'll find the government giving money to an organization you don't support. What makes a religious organization any different? As long as they are not doing anything to make that a national religion?

Carson vs Makin said that a state government could not withhold voucher money from private Christian schools, like any other private school, correct? so, was that a state government money, or federal? I don't know the ins and outs of that story.

which religions are you willing to pay for via your tax payments.

I don't know, I guess I just think if you give money to one organization to support their cause, then why would you not give money to another to support theirs?

I'm still wondering how just one governor can prevent an entire nation from turning into Venezuela?

Or, how can putting one person (who lost an election by the way), in an office for one state, prevent a nation of 50 states from turning into Venezuela?

Hyperbole at it's finest, apparently.
Because that's not what she said? Msnbc lied in their headline?

Forum List

Back