Karen Hughes: I'll 'cut out' the tongue of GOPers talking rape

Star

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2009
Former George W. Bush adviser Karen Hughes: "And if another Republican man says anything about rape other than it is a horrific, violent crime, I want to personally cut out his tongue. The college-age daughters of many of my friends voted for Obama because they were completely turned off by Neanderthal comments like the suggestion of “legitimate rape.”

Former George W. Bush adviser Karen Hughes: "And if another Republican man says anything about rape other than it is a horrific, violent crime, I want to personally cut out his tongue. The college-age daughters of many of my friends voted for Obama because they were completely turned off by Neanderthal comments like the suggestion of “legitimate rape.”

A little late for that, Karen. Repubs have at least 2 such neanderthals and nobody stood up at the time to say a word about it.

too bad,

I dont' give a shit who you worked for in the past as if that was suppose to mean something it was all IN BLUE

so two damn people in a party talks about it and THAT IS SUPPOSE to mean what?

I say we can't talk anymore about ABORTIONS, it makes me sick

Last edited:
too bad,

I dont' give a shit who you worked for in the past as if that was suppose to mean something it was all IN BLUE

Two said it but you all were complicit. You all agreed by not speaking out against the insanity of the two.

too bad,

Two said it but you all were complicit. You all agreed by not speaking out against the insanity of the two.

well when you Democrats start speaking out over your what your idiots say, then we'll try and bow down to your all's commands we do

Good for you, Karen.

Does any Republican leader have the balls to take back the party from the crazies?

Yeah, two people makes the whole party crazy..

and you Democrats really should be casting stones. Anthony weenie, John Edwards, Bill Clinton, and the beat goes on

Good for you, Karen.

Does any Republican leader have the balls to take back the party from the crazies?

and you Democrats really should be casting stones. Anthony weenie, John Edwards, Bill Clinton, and the beat goes on

So you think it's just two people.

Okay, your call.

Good for you, Karen.

No you cotton pickin' hypocrite...you don't get it.

The GOP at FIRST pretended to be outraged by Akin, then when he didn't leave like they told him too, they reinstated their support for him. The money started coming in again...b/c they wanted to win more than they wanted to do the right thing.

Almost every single RW on USMB gave that bigot cover. Few spoke out against him genuinely and stuck to it.

Now you want to cry about it??!?!?!

WTF is wrong with you people?

Change your ways...don't cry about people responding to your bigotry with voting you out of power. CHANGE!!

Good for you, Karen.

It's not just two people, its just two people stupid enough to say it publicly or get caught, it's many people.

You all support their statements, subtly and not-so-subtly.

Stop lying liar.

*SMH*

Good for you, Karen.

It's not just two people, its just two people stupid enough to say it publicly or get caught, it's many people.

Stop lying liar.

*SMH*

you don't know what I or others support, go take your fucking meds,.you are all over the place with your idiot spewing

Last edited:

Stop lying liar.

*SMH*

you don't know what I or others support, go take your fucking meds, idiot
Go blow it out your what-said-not liar.

Good for you, Karen.

What you're doing here is advocating violence and attempting to compare this violent behavior that is rape to ordinary sex. Rape is not sex, it is violence.

Don't you know that Stephanie?

Good for you, Karen.

What you're doing here is advocating violence and attempting to compare this violent behavior that is rape to ordinary sex. Rape is not sex, it is violence.

I know what it is...and I know how they said it..
but I'm not going to let you or anyone else dictate what we can speak about

No one is "dictacting" what you can or cannot speak about.

What IS happening, however, is your side feeling the consequences of WHAT they spoke about, like MLK said, being judged by the content of their character.

You don't spew such bigotted beliefs about women and get away with it. No, not this day and age. Not any more.

The Republican War on Women will stop one way or another.

My guess is that the Democrats want the Republicans to keep talking.

For a politician to acknowledge that his religious belief is that innocent life is precious and trumps how it came to be should be part of acceptable political discourse.
Which, I believe, was the point the guy from Missouri was trying to make, though he did so in the most bumbling and insulting manner possible.
Once he stepped on his dick in front of a microphone and witnesses, he should have been dropped like a hot rock, if for no other reason than there was no explaining or clarifying the words that came out of his mouth.

Forum List

Back