Kanye west running against tRump?

Kanye West has bipolar II and refuses to take medication. So............it is what is.

Being mentally ill gives him a leg up in the democrook party.

He would have to run as an Independent of some sort at this point, but I wonder how much time is left to get on the ballot.

I'd love to see him dissipate the democrook vote.

It would mostly just be the dead voters staying with Biden.

I just do not see any aspect of him running for president ending well. At some point he will start to cycle and it's going to be very sad to watch that happen on the national stage.

I thought they were buddies?

I guess even his friends don't think he can win at this point.

1. You talk like a baby, or a retarded child.

2. That they have met in a friendly enough fashion, does not preclude political disagreements. That you do not understand this, makes you look like a retarded child.

3. Looks like a practice run. Trump has crafted the playbook for an outside populist to win. West could certainly give it a good run come 2024.
It was an OP for tRumplings.

Ya gotta talk down to yer audience's level.

Why did you think tRump's speech writers keep it to two syllables or less?

It is hilarious to see you challenging the intelligence of others, while talking like a retarded child.

Do you not see how stupid you look?

Your hate of the Working Class whites, is clear and yet you think we are stupid for not supporting you.

You are too dim to realize how fucking stupid that makes you.
And yet you're the one who doesn't know how to properly use a comma.

Weird, huh?

I thought they were buddies?

I guess even his friends don't think he can win at this point.

1. You talk like a baby, or a retarded child.

2. That they have met in a friendly enough fashion, does not preclude political disagreements. That you do not understand this, makes you look like a retarded child.

3. Looks like a practice run. Trump has crafted the playbook for an outside populist to win. West could certainly give it a good run come 2024.
It was an OP for tRumplings.

Ya gotta talk down to yer audience's level.

Why did you think tRump's speech writers keep it to two syllables or less?

It is hilarious to see you challenging the intelligence of others, while talking like a retarded child.

Do you not see how stupid you look?

Your hate of the Working Class whites, is clear and yet you think we are stupid for not supporting you.

You are too dim to realize how fucking stupid that makes you.
And yet you're the one who doesn't know how to properly use a comma.

Weird, huh?

NOpe. YOu talk like a retarded child while making fun of other's people's intelligence.

Liberals. ZERO self awareness.

Forum List

Back