Kanye is being used by the Trump administration on voting ballots this Nov.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Communist democrats want to keep the black man off the ballot.
No he can't even qualify so there is no need for those phantoms in yer imagination to torture yous. Bit at least he volunteered to be a patsy for Trump.

conserveguy877

Gold Member
Reaction score
If Deez Nuts can be named on the ballot. Then Kanye for sure can be on the ballot. Goes to show the real insecurities coming out about Kanye running. Trump is not funding his campaign nor involved. It's a fair race just like against the Groping Joe.

conserveguy877

Gold Member
Reaction score
The God known as Kanye is on the ballot in like one state that I know of. He was kicked of the ballot in the last two states due to fake names on petitions and being too late to register. He is such a loser no wonder he's a Republicant.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The God known as Kanye is on the ballot in like one state that I know of. He was kicked of the ballot in the last two states due to fake names on petitions and being too late to register. He is such a loser no wonder he's a Republicant.
Speechless you are. Go ahead and write in Kanye for president I dares ya.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If Deez Nuts can be named on the ballot. Then Kanye for sure can be on the ballot. Goes to show the real insecurities coming out about Kanye running. Trump is not funding his campaign nor involved. It's a fair race just like against the Groping Joe.

Reality to yous is considered insecurities? You must have graduated from Trump U.

conserveguy877

Gold Member
Reaction score
Speechless you are. Go ahead and write in Kanye for president I dares ya.
So what if Kanye is running 3rd party. Morons like you get really insecure about it.

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Hate to tell you, but Deez Nutz is the same as voting for Mickey Mouse, Pluto, or any other strange name you can name. They are WRITE IN CANDIDATES, meaning someone wrote that name in rather than vote for the candidates listed. Provide a link where the name "Deez Nutz" was actually on the ballot and not a write in if you can. I'm guessing you can't.

conserveguy877

Gold Member
Reaction score

Hate to tell you, but Deez Nutz is the same as voting for Mickey Mouse, Pluto, or any other strange name you can name. They are WRITE IN CANDIDATES, meaning someone wrote that name in rather than vote for the candidates listed. Provide a link where the name "Deez Nutz" was actually on the ballot and not a write in if you can. I'm guessing you can't.
Wait, you didn't know Deez Nuts got a number of votes?

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List