Kansas Police Find Stolen Clown Robot in Sex Offender’s Home

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
this story reminded me of all the clown avis. so here you go. good for a chuckle.:lol:
video of louie the clown at the site

SNIP:
BY: Stephen Gutowski
February 20, 2015 4:04 pm

Nearly a decade ago, a robotic clown mysteriously disappeared from Joyland park in Wichita, Kan. On Tuesday, police recovered the missing clown animatronic, named Louie, at a sex offender’s home in Wichita.

Louie was a beloved attraction at Joyland, where he played the organ up until 2005 when the park closed and he disappeared. The sex offender, 39-year-old Damian Mayes, had reportedly been an organ repairman at the amusement park around the time Louie the robot clown was taken, KSN reported.

Mayes is currently in prison after being convicted of aggravated indecent liberties with a child and aggravated criminal sodomy in 2010.

“Obviously, you see someone sitting next to me who is known as an icon in the city of Wichita,” Detective Matt Lang told the Wichita Eagle at a press conference while Louie the robotic clown sat close by. “There was a lot of social media interest that kind of led and kept this case alive.”

ALL of it here:
Kansas Police Find Stolen Clown Robot in Sex Offender s Home Washington Free Beacon

Liberals are perverted on so many levels...
Clowns are perverted on ALL levels.

Buncha John Wayne Gacie wannbes, all.
gacy.png

John Wayne Gacy, "The clown that got CAUGHT"!!!!!

this story reminded me of all the clown avis. so here you go. good for a chuckle.:lol:

SNIP:

Nearly a decade ago, a robotic clown mysteriously disappeared from Joyland park in Wichita, Kan. On Tuesday, police recovered the missing clown animatronic, named Louie, at a sex offender’s home in Wichita.

Louie was a beloved attraction at Joyland, where he played the organ up until 2005 when the park closed and he disappeared. The sex offender, 39-year-old Damian Mayes, had reportedly been an organ repairman at the amusement park around the time Louie the robot clown was taken, KSN reported.

Mayes is currently in prison after being convicted of aggravated indecent liberties with a child and aggravated criminal sodomy in 2010.

“Obviously, you see someone sitting next to me who is known as an icon in the city of Wichita,” Detective Matt Lang told the Wichita Eagle at a press conference while Louie the robotic clown sat close by. “There was a lot of social media interest that kind of led and kept this case alive.”

ALL of it here:
Kansas Police Find Stolen Clown Robot in Sex Offender s Home Washington Free Beacon

Doh! Was just starting to make some headway convincing my sister-in-law clowns aren't scary. ;)

SNIP:

ALL of it here:

Doh! Was just starting to make some headway convincing my sister-in-law clowns aren't scary. ;)
:2up:

Forum List

Back