Kamala will be a generational leader...

I’d vote for a bucket of horse feces before I ever support ANYTHING that God forsaken **** has Or ever will do. She is the epitome of everything WRONG with this country right now.

most people agree Biden will be a one term president, and Kamala will pick up the baton in 2024 and then in 2028. Looking at voter trends you will realize that after 2020 it will be virtually impossible for gop to win again, identity politics is working against them, trump made the party the one of the disenfranchised poorly educated anglos, and hate group members, which is a losing proposition, with no chance against a super articulate and intelligent asian-african american like Kamala...
Hahaahahahahahahahaha....wait....hahahahahahahahahaha

most people agree Biden will be a one term president, and Kamala will pick up the baton in 2024 and then in 2028. Looking at voter trends you will realize that after 2020 it will be virtually impossible for gop to win again, identity politics is working against them, trump made the party the one of the disenfranchised poorly educated anglos, and hate group members, which is a losing proposition, with no chance against a super articulate and intelligent asian-african american like Kamala...

Yes, she is super articulate and intelligent.:rolleyes:

View attachment 374032
Could you be more pathetic?
She could be like you...
I see both of you as jealous that you will never be as accomplished as she is. So you assume she slutted her way to the top. Not only is that incredibly sexist, but it isn’t even true. Oh well she had a personal relationship with someone in her professional life. That doesn’t make her what you want her to be. Grow up.
When did I say any of that? I just find her to be a phony. She accused Kavanaugh of sexual assault without proof and acted like a child during the hearings. She then said she believed Bidens accuser and now she is his VP. As Biden would say “Come on man!”

View attachment 374032
She could be like you...
I see both of you as jealous that you will never be as accomplished as she is. So you assume she slutted her way to the top. Not only is that incredibly sexist, but it isn’t even true. Oh well she had a personal relationship with someone in her professional life. That doesn’t make her what you want her to be. Grow up.
When did I say any of that? I just find her to be a phony. She accused Kavanaugh of sexual assault without proof and acted like a child during the hearings. She then said she believed Bidens accuser and now she is his VP. As Biden would say “Come on man!”
Are you suggesting Kavanaugh acted like an adult in comparison?

View attachment 374032
She could be like you...
she is a hypocrite billy....go ahead spin that one.....

Didn’t “anglos” found this nation?
Didn’t “anglos” build this nation?
Don’t “anglos” fund this nation?
Don’t “anglos” run this nation?
Why did your ancestors invade this anglo nation?
Was it to ride the coattails of those terrible anglos?
Are “poorly educated anglos” always the highest earners?
58250662691e882c4e8b55e2

Calm down deplorable, this nation was first settled by my ancestors, the native americans, latter built by the work of african americans, and now progress due to influx of immigrants from all over the world, what I mean by anglos is mostly angry, poorly educated, full of hate, disenfranchised deplorables. Biden/Kamala is a dream ticket that represents the diversity and excellence of our country...

1597245957461.png

Last edited:
Can a "tough on (street) crime" prosecutor become POTUS in the age of BLM?

Kamala Harris’s Wikipedia Page Is Being Edited

"At least one highly dedicated Wikipedia user has been scrubbing controversial aspects of Harris’s 'tough-on-crime' record from her Wikipedia page, her decision not to prosecute Steve Mnuchin for mortgage fraud-related crimes, her strong support of prosecutors in Orange County who engaged in rampant misconduct, and other tidbits — such as her previous assertion that 'it is not progressive to be soft on crime' — that could prove unflattering to Harris as the public gets to know her on the national stage.

"The edits, according to the page history, have elicited strong pushback from Wikipedia’s volunteer editor brigade, and have drawn the page into controversy, though it’s a fight the pro-Harris editor is currently winning."

her decision not to prosecute Steve Mnuchin for mortgage fraud-related crimes,

Post the text of the laws he broke. Please include the punishment for breaking those laws.

View attachment 374032
She could be like you...

Yes.

You’re a pathetic loser !! What a vermin you’re to say such a fallacious and absurd post !!
Most of T voters are hard working and educated folks . You’re clearly at the bottom of the barrel

You need to control your rage deplorable, Kamala will be the leader of our nation for the next 12 years, you better start taking your Xanax, LOL...

1597246836584.png

View attachment 374032
She could be like you...

Yes.
Shut the fuck up. You’re so full of shit lol

Didn’t “anglos” found this nation?
Didn’t “anglos” build this nation?
Don’t “anglos” fund this nation?
Don’t “anglos” run this nation?
Why did your ancestors invade this anglo nation?
Was it to ride the coattails of those terrible anglos?
Are “poorly educated anglos” always the highest earners?
58250662691e882c4e8b55e2

Calm down deplorable, this nation was first settled by my ancestors, the native americans, latter built by the work of african americans, and now progress due to influx of immigrants from all over the world, what I mean by anglos is mostly angry, poorly educated, full of hate, disenfranchised deplorables. Biden/Kamala is a dream ticket that represents the diversity and excellence of our country...

View attachment 374152
they sure stuck a flag in your ass didnt they?....

Experience matters, dumb donald lacks experience and has no ability to learn, and no desire to either.

Dumb Donald?? Your as bat shit crazy as shitting bull. Nothing dumb about Donald Trump.

No ability or desire to learn??

Yup. Your as bat shit crazy as shitting bull.

How bout your senile candidate? He's been in politics for forty years or more and hasn't accomplished a damned thing. Guess he doesn't have the ability to learn or the desire either.

How bout his VP choice?? She knows her way around the bedroom but some of the things she's done sure prove she got where she is on her back. A great VP choice.

LMAO

Your ignorance is only exceeded by the hate (and fear) that has been instilled in your soul. It's sad that the Politics forum is being used not for rational and honest debate, but by those who support the most inept, incompetent and narcissistic person to have every served the office of President.

President Trump is a divider, not a leader! That may be what attract his supporters, those who fear the status quo being upset as seen by the election of President Obama and the new status of Sen. Harris. The reality that the United States population becomes more diverse in terms of shades of color, creed and ideology freaks you out, you and others who feel they are entitled and are better in every way than those who do not look like you.

Experience matters, dumb donald lacks experience and has no ability to learn, and no desire to either.

Dumb Donald?? Your as bat shit crazy as shitting bull. Nothing dumb about Donald Trump.

How bout your senile candidate? He's been in politics for forty years or more and hasn't accomplished a damned thing. Guess he doesn't have the ability to learn or the desire either.

How bout his VP choice?? She knows her way around the bedroom but some of the things she's done sure prove she got where she is on her back. A great VP choice.

LMAO

Your ignorance is only exceeded by the hate (and fear) that has been instilled in your soul. It's sad that the Politics forum is being used not for rational and honest debate, but by those who support the most inept, incompetent and narcissistic person to have every served the office of President.

President Trump is a divider, not a leader! That may be what attract his supporters, those who fear the status quo being upset as seen by the election of President Obama and the new status of Sen. Harris. The reality that the United States population becomes more diverse in terms of shades of color, creed and ideology freaks you out, you and others who feel they are entitled and are better in every way than those who do not look like you.

Unlike you I don't hate and fear anyone. President Trump is a leader and a damned good one.

Oh and you can bet Trump will win the debate with foot in mouth Biden.

If Harris is so great how come she didn't win for the DNC?? Guess she's not as great as your stupid self thinks she is.

Oh and the rest of your drivel doesn't freak me out at all but it sure seems to freak you out.

You can shove your racist shit right up your stupid ass.

View attachment 374032
She could be like you...

Yes.
Shut the fuck up. You’re so full of shit lol
Pussy000 getting riled up!!!

LMAO

Unlike you I don't hate and fear anyone. President Trump is a leader and a damned good one.

If Harris is so great how come she didn't win for the DNC?? Guess she's not as great as your stupid self thinks she is.

Oh and the rest of your drivel doesn't freak me out at all but it sure seems to freak you out.

Your rant is evidence that the truth hurts.

Anyone who believes trump is a leader has never been one!

LMAO

President Trump is a divider, not a leader
bush and obama were the same way.....he is as bad at uniting people as they were....

LMAO

President Trump is a leader and a damned good one.
to those who agree with the guy yea....to many others he aint that good of a leader.....he doesnt seem to be impressing many with his "leadership" during this virus thing....

LMAO

President Trump is a divider, not a leader
bush and obama were the same way.....he is as bad at uniting people as they were....

The same can be said of Lincoln, Adams, Jefferson, Jackson. However, Trump is the only one who does so intentionally.

Forum List

Back