Kamala Tosses a Bangkok Word Salad

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
Seriously, she has something else besides just basic dim-wittedness going on.
In the space of about 10 seconds she says she's there to "signify the significance" of allies & glad to have a "discussion about the significance of the climate".
Saying a version of significant that many times so quickly is some sort of mental quirk & she does this all the time.

Our VBimbo never fails to fully represent the overwhelming competence of the totally legit Obiden Administration wherever she goes.
Why should the diaper dude ever leave his basement to play "president" when he can just send the great orator?
I'm sure her oral skills are much appreciated wherever she goes.

I'm looking forward to a time when Pedo Joe, Kamala & Frankenstroke are all on the same stage together.
It will be the greatest collection of intellect since the time Moe, Larry & Curly were mistaken for doctors.

1668990868684.png

Yep! It was significant.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

In the space of about 10 seconds she says she's there to "signify the significance" of allies & glad to have a "discussion about the significance of the climate".
Saying a version of significant that many times so quickly is some sort of mental quirk & she does this all the time.

Our VBimbo never fails to fully represent the overwhelming competence of the totally legit Obiden Administration wherever she goes.
Why should the diaper dude ever leave his basement to play "president" when he can just send the great orator?

I'm looking forward to a time when Pedo Joe, Kamala & Frankenstroke are all on the same stage together.
It will be the greatest collection of intellect since the time Moe, Larry & Curly were mistaken for doctors.

Kamala likes to signify her own insignificance and she does it with much significance. I think she's significantly brain impaired.

When you are President Potatohead's VP everybody knows you are bimbo.

Especially when there is a background of the bimbo giving blowjobs in order to get ahead.

FWEEDUMB!!!!

Forum List

Back