Kamala Harris: Trump will “Weaponize the Justice Department” If He Takes Back the White House

I spent my first 42 years of my life as a loyal democrat. They are worse today than ever when I abandoned them.
My parents never voted for a Republican and, beginning with Reagan, I've never voted for a Democrat. My folks, rest their souls, wouldn't even recognize their party today. I'm glad they were spared that indignity.

My parents never voted for a Republican and, beginning with Reagan, I've never voted for a Democrat. My folks, rest their souls, wouldn't even recognize their party today. I'm glad they were spared that indignity.
I know Mom did not vote for Republicans. Dad might have but he never told anybody I heard. Mom was alarmed the day I told her and Dad I planned to vote to elect Reagan.I thought the lies told about him were awful. Then they did it to Bush. Then Trump. They have never let up.

I must clarify. I was not saying that about my parents. Mom passed away prior to Reagan being president and Dad died in 1995 under Clinton.

Last edited:
Projection......accusing others of what you yourself are doing. Nevertheless, I hope he does, everyone in the current criminal installed administration deserves payback for what they have done to Trump and the entire country of taxpaying natural born Citizen Americans!

Wrong. Things got way out of control with zero repercussions. The wilder Rump got, the more you tolerated and he saw that as you giving him permission to get even crazier. He created a Cult made up of about 36% of the population along with about the same percentage of congress. What you are seeing is, America has said it's time to pay for the crimes. But you can't see it since you won't put the koolaide down long enough to think clealy.

Any other citizen would have been put in jail before Jan 6th, 2020 except for Rump for the same reasons. But he's delayed it and even raised the stakes on criminal acts.

The DOJ is corrupt. He needs to study what bill Clinton did and do the same damn thing.

After what happened last time I think he will mass fire them. Good.

Forum List

Back