Kamala Harris Is Now Making Joe Biden’s Head of State Calls for Him.

VP's have long shared that duty. Why the outrage?

Show us where VP Pence was talking to other heads of state.

Need more?

Need more?
Fail. Those weren’t within the first three weeks. False equivalency. Kameltoe thinks she’s already running things. World leaders will now start considering Beijing Biden an embarrassment who can’t even be trusted to actually DO HIS JOB.

Need more?
Isn't that what she asked Willie?

Need more?
Remember Coyote, facts do not matter to the Trumpist. They are like children.

Need more?
And you are the people that like being treated like children.

Need more?
Fail. Those weren’t within the first three weeks. False equivalency. Kameltoe thinks she’s already running things. World leaders will now start considering Beijing Biden an embarrassment who can’t even be trusted to actually DO HIS JOB.

Ahhh....so that was the frantic movement I saw....moving the goal posts.

Pence talks with Ukraine's president - February 17, 2017.

or how about this - February 19, 2017

Here are some more...within the first few months of the presidency (note - Trump's first foreign visit to heads of state wasn't until May).

This is what Vice Presidents NORMALLY do.

mike-pence-to-meet-malcolm-turnbull-and-business-leaders-in-sydney

Joe ' Mario Kart' Biden cannot take phone calls from heads of state.

No wonder they are keeping troops in DC through the end of the year. As it dawns on more and more Americans as to how they have been and are being played. They know that January 6 was Lexington and more is to come. No one wanted Commie-la, she couldn't even make it to the first caucus in 2020 dropping out in December 2019.

The White House published a readout yesterday entitled “Readout of Vice President Kamala Harris Call with President Emmanuel Macron of France.”
It states:
Vice President Kamala Harris spoke today with President Emmanuel Macron of France, and expressed her commitment to strengthening bilateral ties between the United States and France and to revitalizing the transatlantic alliance. Vice President Harris and President Macron agreed on the need for close bilateral and multilateral cooperation to address COVID-19, climate change, and support democracy at home and around the world. They also discussed numerous regional challenges, including those in the Middle East and Africa, and the need to confront them together. The Vice President thanked President Macron for his leadership on the issue of gender equality and for France’s contribution to NASA’s Mars 2020 Perseverance rover.
It is bizarre for a Vice President to be making contact with key world leaders just weeks into a new administration.
The President has also still refused to call the Prime Minister of Israel, Benjamin Netanyahu.
Screen-Shot-2021-02-16-at-10.10.52-AM-800x424.png

In fairness to President Asterisk, he's not ignoring Netanyahu because of his dementia; it's because he hates Israel and Jews.
That is really fucking stupid! And by the way, it was announced today that he will in fact be speaking to Netanyahu soon. Seems to me, it was the last President who had a problem with Jews

Oh, well, if they ANNOUNCED it, then it's as good as already happened. Because God knows no administration with Grandpa "Me and Cornpop" Badfinger would ever LIE. And it couldn't possibly be because people have started to talk about his administration's rude behavior to Israel.

Seems to me, the last President got along better with Israel and the Jews than any President ever has, but that's only because I read actual news, and you read your talking points memo.
Seems to be that there is a difference between blindly supporting Israel in all matters and being anti semetic are two different things. Seems to me that saying that people who chanted "blood and soil, and "Jews will not replace us " are very fine people, as did Trump is indeed saupporting anti-Sematism

Seems to ME that you're making excuses for why you get to accuse people of racism they haven't shown, while claiming to be "tolerant" while behaving like racist shitheads.

And the next time you try to justify being a puke who follows pukes, you can spare me a recitation of your talking points and demands that I treat them as gospel like you do.
You want to talk abour puke. You should first wipe the puke off of your chin. Who have I accused of being a racist, who has not shown themselves to be a racist? What the fuck does this have to do with what I said about antsematism and Israel ? You are exceedingly bizarre and incoheranr.

The greatest administration in American history!

I hope she asked about Macrons close ties with China into Africa, now that France has accepted China as a partner there. Using Chinese money, primarily shipped to them from the West.

All of her calls should be asking governments, "how can we work together to deal with Chinas expansion into ________?" Be it the Middle East, Africa or Western education institutes and controlling Western politicians.

I hope she is a leader and not just a career politician looking to attain wealth for her and her family...
this twat is a WHORE. nothing more, nothing less

This sort of post is degusting and sickening. What the fuck is wrong with you juvenile delinquents? Never mind, I know. Your problem is that she is a strong woman and that scares the shit out of you weak little pricks. You are probably an incel (Iinvoluntary Celebit) who hates women and then blames them for rejecting you when they realize how fucked up you are.

Try this. Stop the disparaging attacks. If you do not like her, explain why in terms of her politics and policies. Put your big boy pants on and scratch your head real hard to make your brains work (if you have any) and come up with some objective reasons and an adult critique of her as a politician. Otherwise shut the fuck up and go back and cuddle your blow up sex doll

So I shouldn't find any posts of yours disparaging Donald Trump or anyone in his administration this way, right?
Find a post where I called a consevative woman a whore . Good luck

I hope she asked about Macrons close ties with China into Africa, now that France has accepted China as a partner there. Using Chinese money, primarily shipped to them from the West.

All of her calls should be asking governments, "how can we work together to deal with Chinas expansion into ________?" Be it the Middle East, Africa or Western education institutes and controlling Western politicians.

I hope she is a leader and not just a career politician looking to attain wealth for her and her family...

This sort of post is degusting and sickening. What the fuck is wrong with you juvenile delinquents? Never mind, I know. Your problem is that she is a strong woman and that scares the shit out of you weak little pricks. You are probably an incel (Iinvoluntary Celebit) who hates women and then blames them for rejecting you when they realize how fucked up you are.

Try this. Stop the disparaging attacks. If you do not like her, explain why in terms of her politics and policies. Put your big boy pants on and scratch your head real hard to make your brains work (if you have any) and come up with some objective reasons and an adult critique of her as a politician. Otherwise shut the fuck up and go back and cuddle your blow up sex doll
She is a woman who spread her 29 year old legs for a sixty year old married man. She woke up with a six figure job.
Thank you for admitting that you are just another misogynist Incel who can't get layed and then blames the women who reject you.

No, I've never heard of them doing that before. A VP talking with the head of a major country? Naaaaaah. If it has ever happened, they've kept very quiet about it. There's usually a lot of publicity about the prez taking calls from heads of state.

Worrying. I supposed this would happen, but so soon? I wonder if Joe is worse off than we know.

Bigtoe Harris ......out there in the shadows....... just waiting......waiting....

1613523248243.png

No, I've never heard of them doing that before. A VP talking with the head of a major country? Naaaaaah. If it has ever happened, they've kept very quiet about it. There's usually a lot of publicity about the prez taking calls from heads of state.

Worrying. I supposed this would happen, but so soon? I wonder if Joe is worse off than we know.

I just provided examples of VP Pence talking to the heads of major countries.

So I shouldn't find any posts of yours disparaging Donald Trump or anyone in his administration this way, right?
I disparage people on the basis of their policies, thinks that they say, and things that they do. You will not find anyything equivelent to calling some a whore.
In that case, what about the open borders and taking in migrants with travel restricted everywhere else? Could they do anymore to invite every criminal back they deported? Pelosi likes MS 13. I do not think the majority of Americans want this crap.
Maybe you would like to wipe the spit off of your chin and document and describe wht their actuslly policies and proposals with respect to immigration are, rather that blathering aboy open boarders and criminals . But I doubt that you can.

I just provided examples of VP Pence talking to the heads of major countries.
Kameltoe talking phone sex to those leaders. She has a 1 900 number on speed dial also.

2019. Last time I checked, that's three years after Trump's election, not his very first contact after being elected.

No idea what this is supposed to be a link to. It takes you to the current headline story about the Texas power outage.

2018. Two years after Trump was elected, ALSO not the first contact after election.

And by the way, Ethiopia ain't France.

Need more?

More? What we really need is for you to START giving us something that's even remotely comparable, instead of trying to deflect.

When you can show us Mike Pence making the first contact after election with a major ally, you can come back and talk. Please do NOT come back and talk about irrelevant bullshit.

Need more?

Also remember, John is a pussy who's more interested in sucking up to people who have the guts to debate than he is in developing those guts himself.

Forum List

Back