Kamala Harris Is An Idiot...

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2020
So, Biden says there are more things to be concerned with than our porous border.

Then the idiot Kamala Harris, Biden's failure of a "border czar", blames Republicans for the border crisis.

So, lemme' get this straight: There's no crisis at the border, but it's the Republicans fault.

This administration has just earned its spot as the absolute worst in the history of our nation...

Harris is the reason they shouldn't attempt to remove Biden from office... let's just grin and bear it until 2024.

I've never liked her, she was a crap AG and a feckless senator.
She was only a senator for 16 days.

So, Biden says there are more things to be concerned with than our porous border.

Then the idiot Kamala Harris, Biden's failure of a "border czar", blames Republicans for the border crisis.

So, lemme' get this straight: There's no crisis at the border, but it's the Republicans fault.

This administration has just earned its spot as the absolute worst in the history of our nation...

I, for one, am confident that what's going on down there is precisely what the administration (and its purveyors) intends to go on down there.

My savvy guess is that she has been paid between 30 and 50 million to play the very part she is playing .

January 3, 2017 – January 18, 2021

That's a pretty long 16 days...
It was 16 days between the time she won the senatorial election to her announcement that she was running for president and basically abandoned her office.

It was 16 days between the time she won the senatorial election to her announcement that she was running for president and basically abandoned her office.

You mean when she announced her run for the office on January 21st 2019? Two years after being elected senator?

KamalaHarrisInpiration_EjzCDSKXsAM_T27-gigapixel-low_res-scale-1_00x.jpg

There is no bigger problem than the border. 250,000 illegals pouring in every month and the millions of Fentanyl pills pouring in every week, the child sex traffickers, this is beyond insanity. The millions of illegals are depleting all the resources needed by America's poorest people and we are losing 150 Americans every day due to Fentanyl POISONING.

Harris is the reason they shouldn't attempt to remove Biden from office... let's just grin and bear it until 2024.

I've never liked her, she was a crap AG and a feckless senator.
Not to mention the horrifying waste of tax payer money. Republicans don't have to grin and bear it as you say either. They can all take turns telling the press about the crap job Biden and Company is doing oh and do the job they where hired for run the goddamn country.

Forum List

Back