Kamala Harris "Hurricane relief will be based on equity and given to communties of color"

Maybe you should research before you put yourself up as an expert. Definition of EQUITY Further, mic is a colloquialism for mic-rophone. Take your critical, nit-picky ass down the road. You and Capn Crunch should move in together.
The Last Stand of the Narrow-Minded Conformist Clique

Defending the fraud of your education makes you nasty, bitter, and desperately afraid that people will eventually realize how ignorant, illogical, and pushy "educated" people are.

Equity = another term for giving to people of color what whites have earned.
There's already Affirmative Action for blacks, blacks get more Pell Grants and tuition assistance than whites, they are more likely to get full gov benefits than poor whites all of these are racist policies that do nothing but further divide
Four Hundred Years of Mooching Off What Whites Built

Aframs no more earned equity in American than I should get stockholder shares in Exxon every time I use its gasoline.

I think what she said is more Divisive than anything else. It’s one thing for what a true leader might say that Need and Resources allocation need to be done according to economic equity, but Race??? Only someone whose goal is to divide would say such a thing.

What an utter display of lack of leadership.
Cock-A-Doodle-Dindu

Kamalaprop pushes fake victimization every chance she gets. She's also inarticulate, so I interpret her babble as meaning, "my tribe, who are always low-income only because THOSE HORRIBLE WHITE PEOPLE keep them that way. Words get tangled in her mouth because of all the sticky residual jism there.

Are you fucking stupid? OMG! This is what you are hanging your hat on? :auiqs.jpg::aargh::spinner:🤪:abgg2q.jpg::banana2:Dude, you need help.

Again idiot then she could have just said Low Income but she didn't did she? Do you not understand how weak this fourth grade argument is? Seriously?

Are you familiar with a thing called logical deductive reasoning? Obviously not. Get acquainted with that too. You need all the help you can get.
Nope this exit doesn't work either, try another one. 😂

No where in that edited out of context clip does she say "priority"

And that entire response was about the mitigation of CLIMATE CHANGE...NOT Hurricane Ian'
'
Regardless this "people of color" comment should never be used in such context.

"All lives matter", basically is to say that the law should apply equally for all just as it does in 99.9% of all cases.

Now what a rogue POC does upon their own making in life, then they should have to pay for that or pay for their sins upon this earth in which they've disgraced, and then if they don't change afterwards, then next hopefully they'll pay for it finally in the finals come judgement day...Wow.

Individual cases are not to be considered as this institutionalized racism, uhhh because simply said "the law doesn't allow for institutionalized racism to stand or exist". Sooner or later it falls, but never the whole body.

I JUST HIGHLIGHTED THE ARTICLE FOR YOU DUMBASS

we have to address this in a way that is about giving resources based on equity,
It's really amazing isn't it ? They refuse to accept that one of their own opened up their big fat mouth, and nicely inserted their big fat foot. It really goes to a broader agenda in which this NATION had best get to understanding, otherwise every bit of this kind of bull crap is nothing short of extortion and embezzlement by directing funds based upon false premises and/or directions.

Equity = another term for giving to people of color what whites have earned.
There's already Affirmative Action for blacks, blacks get more Pell Grants and tuition assistance than whites, they are more likely to get full gov benefits than poor whites all of these are racist policies that do nothing but further divide
They were supposed to have an expiration date (not to last forever once the percentages became healthy enough and balanced), but Democrat's figured out how to pro-long these things in order to act like a saviour for the vote class that would be eternally and forever ;) affected by such never ending things.

It's really amazing isn't it ? They refuse to accept that one of their own opened up their big fat mouth, and nicely inserted their big fat foot. It really goes to a broader agenda in which this NATION had best get to understanding, otherwise every bit of this kind of bull crap is nothing short of extortion and embezzlement by directing funds based upon false premises and/or directions.
Another post that says absolutely nothing. You're two for two, and I haven't even read all your posts. Lol!

Cock-A-Doodle-Dindu

Kamalaprop pushes fake victimization every chance she gets. She's also inarticulate, so I interpret her babble as meaning, "my tribe, who are always low-income only because THOSE HORRIBLE WHITE PEOPLE keep them that way. Words get tangled in her mouth because of all the sticky residual jism there.
Too bad you couldn't present an intelligent argument.

Surrender accepted
LOL! I knew he was boring. He never said shit after I left. And he won't say anything worth a damn in the future. He just doesn't have the horse sense to realize his argument is nothing more than a made up conspiracy. It's worth tits on a bo hog.

Cock-A-Doodle-Dindu

Show us the fake victimization. That's right, you can't.

Forum List

Back