Kamala Harris "Hurricane relief will be based on equity and given to communties of color"

i have no idea what you think you're saying but the fact is she responded to the interviewers questions.

And nothing in PolitiFact is a lie.

You're too retarded for words

1660351967853327.png

So a hurricane hits poor people worse than white people? Hurricanes are racist too? God damn you're dumb

She's just making up another excuse to give money to communities of color and you know it

Climate change is a scam and shit like this is proof

Glad I could help YOU understand
Scary when the shake down industry maps climate change to racism; scary, but not surprising. Ask these people, “where’s the science?”

Gerald Ford is also smiling from above

Ha. Gerald Ford spent 30 years trying to attone for what he did. Drove his wife to drinking.

There's a reason Nixon picked him. It had nothing to do with Agnew. Nixon was a paranoid bastard, he thought everyone was out to get him. Maybe there was a reason for that too. (Maybe even the same one).

Did you ever wonder why he created the DEA? He didn't have to do that....

How precisely? What wording in the clause constitutes a violation? Do you know? I don't.

No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws. I'll be waiting.
The 5th Amendment

Newsflash...Harris never said Hurrican relief for Florida was going to be based on equities.

https://www.politifact.com/factchec...arris-didnt-say-hurricane-ian-relief-wo/posed ABOUT

She said that in general terms regarding climate change (in response to a question ABOUT climate change and equities) that poorer communities and nations should not be excluded.

This thread is bullshit
Thanks for once again confirming politifact is a lefty hack site who spins incessantly for Dimwingers.

Forum List

Back